Chapter 27

After I woke up I realized that Calum wasn't there on the couch where he was last night. I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen. He wasn't there so I walked up to his room. I hesitantly knocked on the door and it creaked open. I pushed it open just a tiny bit more and stepped inside. Something didn't look right. I walked over to the closet. The door was slightly open and I saw the light was on. My heart raced but I kept going. I opened the door and saw that no one was in there. It was empty.

I sighed and turned around to see Calum in the doorway.

I screamed and jumped back.

"Geez!" He says placing a hand over his ear. "What was that for?"

"Oh my god!" I say and run over to him. I throw my arms around his neck. "You scared me!  I though..." I say but I don't even want to finish my sentence. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry I scared you. I didn't mean to do that." He says and holds me closer.

"It's okay." I reply and he kisses my forehead again. I pull away and stand on my tiptoes and place my lips on his. He kisses me back immediately. It was a sweet kiss and we pulled away soon after. 

Phone started ringing where I left it downstairs. I rushed down to get it. I pressed accept and placed the phone on my ear.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Hey it's Niall." He said. "We have some bad news."

My pulse quickens immediately.

"W-what is it?" I ask and he sighs.

"The gang, they took your friends and they are coming for you."

I can't even speak after that. The phone slips from my hand again and I sink to the floor. Calum picks up the phone and starts talking to Niall. I curl up in against the couch. They were coming. They were coming for me. 

A/N another short chapter but I wanted to stop here. This book is almost done!! I'm really super excited! This is probably the first time I've finished a book on Wattpad!

I know some other people that enjoy writing books that are amazing at it, such as sierraluvsdrawing _laughlikeashton_ alycat57 and so many more! You should totally go check out all their stories!

Once again that you all for reading this story so far! Make sure to vote and comment!