Chapter 7

My eyes fluttered up as Bea Miller played very loudly. I picked up my phone and turned it off. I walk to my closet and pick out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. I also got a white shirt with angel wings on the back and my white knee high converse.

I pulled them on and walked to the bathroom. I pulled out my mascara and applied a bit with a little bit of eyeliner too. I brushed my hair and not wanting to do it I pulled on a white beanie. I also didn't want to put in my contacts so I just wore my glasses.

My phone buzzed and I looked over at it.

Text from:
Terra:
Where r u?

I unlocked it and typed:
Dalila: school doesn't start for a while...
Terra: yeah but we are all meeting up early
Dalila: k fine I'll be there soon lote u
Terra: lub u

I turned it off and grabbed my backpack heading for the door. I grabbed my keys and turned the car on. Before I forgot I texted Terra again.
Dalila: where r we meeting?
Terra: the park where we ate lunch yesterday
Dalila: k c u soon
I turned it off and started driving towards the park.

If we were all meeting then does that mean the Calum will be there too? But what if Ashton was right and Calum wasn't mentally stable? Well he obviously had to be to be able to go to school.

Maybe Ashton was overreacting. I thought to myself. The park came into sight and I parked but I left my backpack in the car.

I walked to the picnic table we used and sat down. I pulled out my phone and plugged in the headphones. I turned on my music waiting for them to come.

I looked around and spotted Luke with Aly. I got up and walked over to them. I pulled out one of my earphones and waved at them. Aly waved back and I started walking faster.

"Where's Terra?" I asked and she points to the slide where Louis and her are sitting about to slide down. I laugh at them and walk over.

They slide down and Terra screams causing Louis to chuckle. They hop off and Louis hugs Terra while kissing her hair. I quickly take a photo smiling. They really do care a lot for each other.

She spots me and pulls Louis along. Then she calls out to a few people and they come running over too. One is tall and curly haired like Ashton but his hair is slightly darker. The next has blond hair and greenish eyes that would make any girl weak at the knees. And lastly there was another man with short brown hair and brown eyes.

"This is Harry, Niall, and Liam." She says pointing to each of them. Harry is the first. Niall is the second. Liam is the third. I smile at them and they all smile back.

"Your the guy that stole Terra's backpack." I say pointing at Niall. He laughs.

"Are your the one who told her where I was hiding." He says and I smile.

Someone comes up behind me and I turn around. Calum is staring at Niall like he has two heads. He looks down at me and the butterflies start again. His eyes are always the most captivating.

He starts to lean closer and closer until... Ashton pulls me behind him and glares at Calum. I almost faint but I manage to calm myself down. My face is on fire and I turn around forgetting that Niall, Harry, and Liam are still here.

I race away to my car and sit in it for a while before I drive away.

What just happened?