Chapter 22

Beep. Beep. Beep.
I open my eyes to see a white ceiling. I squinted and turned my head to the left. I groaned at the pain and shut my eyes.

"Dalila?" Someone calls out. I open my eyes again to see Calum. My eyes tear up and a smile appears. He rushes over from his seat and hugs me and kisses my forehead. I wrap my arms around his neck and breath in his scent.

"I missed you so much." He whispers and the only thing I manage to do is nod and a sharp pain goes through my head. I scream out.

"What's wrong?" He asks frantically. "Dalila?"

"My head." I say and he pushes the button for the doctor.

A few moments later a doctor comes in with a clip board.

"What seems to be the matter?" He asked and Calum explained to him that I was fine a moment ago and then all of a sudden my head hurt.

"I see." He says and flips through the papers. "I will be right back." He says and walks out in a rush.

Calum walks back over to me and lays a hand on my forehead. He brushes away the hair and tucks it behind my ear. His cool hand felt nice.

"It's going to be okay." He said and I bit my lip.

"Okay. I'm back." The doctor says. He walked over to the right side of my bed and switched a bag filled with a liquid substance.

"That should start working soon." He said and I just looked at him.

"What happened?" Calum asked, his voice laced with concern.

"She suffered a head force trauma, but from what I don't know. The agent wouldn't reveal any information." He said with a shrug. "Now I suggest you get some sleep."

He walks out of the room after he says that. I feel the pain slowly going away and I turn over to face Calum again.

"I love you." He says and kisses my forehead. "I love you so much."

I drifted to sleep before I could respond to him.

(Time skip)

I woke up again after a while and I saw that Calum was still here. He was sleeping while sitting in a chair and he had his head on my bed. I chuckle.

I yawned and closed my eyes. A hazy memory hit me in the face. Harry, and Niall. A house maybe? Harry shoving me against the wall. Now I know how I got the head force trauma. Then he kissed me. My eyes flash open and I bolt upright.

That can't be right. No. That is just something my mind made up.

The door clicked open and I see blond hair. Green eyes.

"Niall?" I ask.

"Yeah that's me." He says. "How do you feel?"

"Better." I stare at him. "What are you doing here?"

He walks over and takes a seat on my bed.

"What do you remember." He asks and I tilt my head in confusion.

"About what?"

"About Harry and I." He states and my eyes widen in alarm.

"That's what I thought." He sighs and stages a hand through his perfectly styled hair.

"Well I remember him pushing me against the wall so hard that I got a head force trauma. And that he..." I stopped myself from saying it. I glanced over at Calum.

"What did he do?" Niall asked.

"He.." I hesitated again. "He kissed me." I said and bit my lip. Tears sprung to my eyes but I wiped them away.

"Don't worry about him. He's in jail now. He can't hurt you." Niall says.

"How come your not in jail too? Didn't you kidnap me also?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Someone else did that. It was Harry and another guy. Unfortunately we don't have any leads." He drags a hand through his hair again and sighs. "I'm a FBI agent that was sent after Harry. He has a reputation of kidnapping people. And they usually end up dead."

"I think I remember something about him." I say and Niall glances over.

"About who?" He asks.

"About the other guy." I say and he looks over hopefully. "I don't know if it will be useful.

"Tell me." He says.

"He had pale green eyes and black hair." I say. "He also had a tattoo of something on his arm. I don't remember what but it looked like a wolf face." Niall's eyes widen at this.

"Did you say wolf face?" He asked and I nodded. He pulls out his phone and shows me a picture.

"Did it look t like this?"

"Yes! That's the one." I say and he takes a deep breath.

"Niall? What's wrong?" I ask and he looks up at me.

"Your in more danger than we thought."