Chapter 2

(A week later)
  "It's a nightmare. It's a nightmare. When the sun don't shine we loose our minds but I swear we can get there!"
My alarm had gone off on my phone and I hit it not realizing that wouldn't work.
I grumbled and sat up reaching for it. I rubbed my eyes and stared at the phone screen for a second.
"Oh crap!" I yelled jumping out of bed. "I'm going to be late!" I ran to my closet and pulled out my clothes. I dashed to the shower and hopped in.
I took the quickest shower in my life and dried off. I pulled on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a black tank top with a white collar and a pair of black high tops. I didn't have time to do my hair so I just put on a beanie, grabbed my bag, and ran out the door.(see the picture for reference)
I texted Aly and Terra to hurry up and I got a response immediately.
Terra: we r here
Aly: where r u?
Dalila: I'm on my way I set my alarm for the wrong time
I texted in a hurry and hopped into my light blue Chrysler. I pulled out and started driving to University of Sydney. I made it just in time and dashed in. Aly texted me our classroom and where it was. When I arrived I sat down next to Terra. Aly was across from me sitting on a desk talking to a cute blond haired man.

"Who's that?" I ask pointing to the guy.
"That's Luke. Ally's boyfriend." Terra says and pulls out her phone.
"Since when?" I ask confused. Aly never mentioned a boyfriend to me.
"Since a week ago when she visited school to check the place out. I guess Luke was there and they hung out a lot so yeah." She said and texted someone.

The door flew open and a man with blue eyes and Carmel hair came in. Terra got up and ran to him. He caught her in a hug and kisses her forehead. She dragged him over here and introduced us.

"Dalila this is Louis Tomlinson." She said and smiled up at him. "Louis this is Dalila Aguilar. She just moved here from North America."

He stuck out his hand for me to shake."Nice to meet you." He said in a British accent.

I shook his hand and let go quickly. He wrapped his arms around Terra's shoulder and she melted into his side.

"Hey why don't we all go out for lunch today?" Aly said walking up with Luke holding her hand.

"Sounds fine with me." I say kinda sad that they both have a special guy in their life.

"Let's go to Jack in the Box!" Terra says excitedly and jumps. Louis chuckles.

"Yeah that's sounds alright." Luke says and gives Aly a kiss on the cheek.
"I got to go to class Aly. I'll see you guys at lunch then?" He says and walks out of the room.

The door clicks open and the teacher walks in just as the bell rings. He cleared his throat and everything got silent. He wrote his name on the board and turned around.

"My name is Mr.Falcon." He cleared his throat. "Since this is your first day I'll let you guys talk and introduce yourselves to each other." He says and goes to sit in his chair.

Aly calls over a guy with green eyes and curly light brown hair. I think she called him Ashton.

"Dalila this is Ashton, my cousin remember? And that guy over there is Calum." Aly says and my eyes trail over. Dark brown eyes and hair with blond streaks in it. My eyes widened.

He looked over and I saw his entire face. God he was gorgeous. He gets up and walks over to us followed by another guy with blue-green eyes and his hair was green... Green? That surprised me for a moment. He smiled over at us.

My eyes trailed back to Calum. His muscle shirt showed off his biceps and I nearly melted. His eyes looked me up and down and I squirmed. He finally stood next to Ashton without saying anything.

My heart was beating so fast I thought everyone could hear it. He glared at me and I took a step back. What was that about?