Chapter 9

Dalila's POV
I couldn't believe it. Calum had kissed me. On the lips. Not on the cheek. Twice. My mind went on over drive as he drove home. He hadn't brought a car so I offered to drive him home.

After we had kissed, it was awkward a few seconds but then he pulled me along to the edge of the lake and showed me the field of flowers growing.

I had stood in awe while he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. I took a quick picture and then flipped around in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck again and he held me tightly like he was afraid I was going to leave.

It had started raining then and that's why I had offered Calum a ride home. I didn't want him to get all soaked from the walk home.

I glanced over at him now and saw that he was looking at me again. I smiled at him and then turned my attention back to the road. I pulled in the driveway of his house and put the car in park. I looked over at him sad that he had to go already and I wished I had drives slower.

He leaned in and kissed me again before he got out saying he would text me. I smiled when he said that and started the car again. I pulled out and started the drive home.

If he kissed me does it mean that he loves me? Or at least likes me enough to want to kiss me? I sigh as I still couldn't figure him out. He had expressed his feelings to me and I was still confused.

I pulled into my driveway and clicked the garage opener. I waited for the door to be fully opened before I started driving. I got out making sure to take my camera with me. I smiled to myself and opened the door.

"Where have you been?" Aly says immediately after I walk in. She hugs me tightly and I remember how Calum did the same.

"Sorry I was out." I say and she looks at me suspiciously.

"Out with who?" She says and I know she won't give up until she knows.

"Calum." I say and gulp.

"Doing what?" She narrows her eyes at me.

"We went to the lake." I say and she looks like she wants to say more but Terra runs in.

"Dalila!! You're back!!" She yells and runs over. She threw her arms around me and the pulled away.

"Calum texted me and told me you were with him? What did u guys do?" She says and smirks at me like she already knows.

"We were.. Uh.. Taking pictures?" I meant to say confidently but it came out more like a question.

"And??" She asked shaking me.

"Okay! Okay! You're going to give me brain damage women! I'll tell you!" I say and she releases me. I stumble backwards a bit before I regain my balance.

"We sortakindakissed." I mumbled and Terra cupped a hand around her ear and they both leaned in closer.

I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

"We kissed." I say and Terra squeals very loudly. Aly just looks shocked.

"What was it like? How many times did you kiss? Did you like it? Who started the kiss? Who pulled away first?" Terra said while firing more questions before I could answer.

"Hold on! One at a time!" I say and she starts over.

"What was it like?" She says and I sigh dreamily.

"It was like heaven. He is such a good kisser." I say and walk over to the couch to sit down. "We kissed three times I think. The first one then we pulled away and then kissed again. And the last one was when I dropped him off at his house."

"You are so lucky! Wait did he kiss you on the lips?" She said and leaned in. Aly was also on the edge of her seat wanting to hear the answer.

"Yeah he did. And he started the kiss." I say and sigh. "Can I take a shower now? I need to dry off too. It was raining you know."

"Yeah go ahead! Aly and I will just talk!" Terra says and pulls Aly away. I chuckled and head to my room. I grab my pjs and walk to the bathroom.

(Time skip)

I walked to my room after my shower and lied down. I checked my phone remembering that Calum said he would text me. I clicked the button and saw two people had texted.

From:
CalPal: I love you even if you don't love me

Ashybear: hey how come your ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?

The first one made my heart melt just reading it and remembering his lips on mine. The second one however kinda ruined the mood. I unlocked my
Phone and texted Calum.

Dalila: Calum I love you too

CalPal: I was worried you were going to say that we didn't know each other long enough to say that

Dalila: haha I believe anybody can fall in love even though they hardly know the person

CalPal: I love you

Dalila: I love you too

CalPal: night

Dalila: night

I hit send and then went to Ashton's text.

Dalila: I'm sorry Ashton I didn't mean to ignore you

Ashybear: it's okay

Dalila: so..

Ashybear: I saw you at the park

Dalila: oh?

Ashybear: kissing Calum

My thumb hovered over the keyboard as I waited. Why was he there? How did he find out that I was invited there by Calum?

Ashybear: I tried to warn you but I guess you didn't want to listen have fun with him

He said and I froze. What? Calum is so sweet. I don't see how Ashton could say those things about him. I sigh and put my phone away and covered myself with the blankets.

I soon drifted to a peaceful sleep.

A/N. Thank you guys so much for reading! I'm trying to finish this story as fast as I can and that's why I updated like eight chapters in one day 😅 anyways I hope you enjoy! Make sure to vote and comment :)