Chapter 4

Lunch had finally arrived after my photography class. Calum didn't say anything but he helped me get my stuff and we walked to Luke's car. I peeked up at him but he looked straight ahead with a blank face.

I wish I knew what he was thinking. He held the door open for me and he waited until I had walked through.

We all put our bags in his trunk. We had to drive two cars because there was so many of us. We used the drive through and ordered. We stopped at a park near the University and used the tables there.

I had brought my camera along because we had to take five pictures of anything we though described the word beauty.

I turned on my camera and snapped a photo of the lake with a bird flying down. I took a couple more just in case. I would pick my favorite later.

I turned it off and jogged back to the table. On my way there I saw everyone smiling. Even Calum had let a small smile show. Inspiration hit me and I turned my camera on again. I took a few pictures smiling to myself.

I walked the rest of the way over and started to eat. As soon as Calum saw me, the smile was erased from his face but he wasn't glaring thankfully.

We finished ten minutes before class started again and Aly wanted to go on the swings. Luke grabbed her hand and started swinging her as soon as she sat down. I laughed as she screamed at him saying that he was pushing her too high. I took a few pictures and decided to leave my camera on just in case.

Louis put on some music and pulled Terra to dance with him. Luke and Aly joined them. Ashton ran along with Michael and started to dance crazily. Somehow they had convinced Kaylie to join them too.

Laughing I held the camera up and started to take pictures. Calum stayed seated watching me intently. I didn't care anymore. He could stare all he liked, I just needed to focus on my photography.

Suddenly a phone rang. My concentration was broken. Kaylie walked over and stared at it.

"Guys! Class is going to start soon we need to go!" She said and we all made a mad dash to the cars. Somehow I ended up sitting next to Calum. He slipped me a note. I started unfolding it but he put his hand on mine. The butterflies turned into a tornado inside my stomach.

He mouthed the word later and I nodded placing it in my purse. My hand still felt electrified from when he touched it. My heart was racing and I hope I wouldn't die if a heart attack.

We arrived in the parking lot and dashed inside. The bell rang as I slipped inside my next class. Calum was right behind me again.

Did we have to same schedule or something? He took a seat near the back again and I stood where I was momentarily phased. I shook my head and took a seat.

I pulled out my journal for class and the teacher assigned partners.

"Mary and Daniel."
"Calum and Dalila."
My head snapped up. My heart started racing again. A shadow cut across my desk. I looked up and saw Calum walking to take the desk next to me.

"You will be writing an article for this topic." He said and wrote something down on the board. "Then you will give it to your partner to edit." The teacher said then nodded signaling us to get to work.

Calum stared at me. His eyes hypnotized me and I just kept staring.

He cleared his throat and looked away. I blushed and did the same.
"Why don't we start?" He said and I could feel my face heat up more. I nodded and started writing.