•Delicate•

Kian's POV~
I felt so alone, I didn't want to move, I didn't want to walk; nothing seemed right. Autumn wants to leave me, again.

Soon enough a warm droplet of water raced down my face and landed on the pillow. I sucked up my drippy nose and began sobbing again. I started murmuring these words over and over again, "don't leave me, autumn, I love you." Not a single soul could tell me I didn't love her.

By now my head was pounding and my body started to shiver at the thoughts of her leaving me. A soft hand raced over my bare arm and glided along my moist chest. I looked down, not startled, but I felt a wave of security rush over my body. It was Autumns ever so delicate hand. I frantically grabbed it and brought it up to my face.

"I won't leave you, Kian, I love you." Autumn whispered back. I began kissing her hand a million times.

<The Next Day>

Me and Aut were walking to a little Asian café just down the road. Hand in hand, I couldn't help but creep a smile over my face. Autumn looked at me as we were walking, she blushed. "I can't believe I'm so lucky to have a man like you in my life." I struck a smirk and squeezed her hand.

Autumn ordered a soup and salad and I ordered some sushi. We talked forever about our old adventures. I got sunken into her gorgeous smile for awhile, damn.

After dinner we went across the street to an old park. Autumn ran in front of me and grabbed a seat on the swing. She started flailing her legs back and forth to get momentum. I giggled slightly to myself and just watched her.
A couple seconds went by and I jogged over to her and grabbed the chains holding the swing up. It's stopped, and so did she. Her legs were now around my hips and our faces were so close to touching. "Kian?" Autumn whispered.
"Mmhm?" I said biting my bottom lip. "Let's go." She looked down from my lip and met my gaze.
I nodded with excitement and followed her back to the house. We walked in to an empty house. I picked Autumn up and threw her over my shoulder. I held onto her lower back as she squealed and ran her upstairs.

I laid her down on the bed and collapsed onto her laughing body. I ripped off her jeans and threw them onto the floor.
"Stay." I ordered.

Autumn's face was red and she just giggled.
I picked up one of my large red hoodies and black sweatpants and ran back over to her. He eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I began shushing her delicate lips from speaking. I tugged the hem of her soft navy blue shirt so she could take it off, leaving her in a nude bra.

I slid my red hoodie over her and pulled her hair into a bun. It wasn't the best bun, but it's a fucking bun. I pulled off my black T-shirt and my black skinny jeans, and pulled over my black joggers. Fuck, I'm not emo.
Black is just a good fucking color. I curled into bed with Autumn as we lay there.

"What we're you expecting?" I murmured into her ear. "This is perfect Kian, I just want to be like this with you forever." I felt autumn Creep a smile.

I kissed her neck a million times, I stopped when I heard slight snores escape her pink lips. "Goodnight Aut." I whispered. Soon my eyes shut and I began drifting into that other paradise of dreaming.

Hey guys this was a short & sweet chapter that I hope you enjoyed!! HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!! I cant believe I have created these books in the past year with your support, it really means a lot! ❤️ 2016 is something everyone is excited for ! Especially for KnJ , I love you all (:

Updating soon in 2016 👽🤘🏽