•Clear Thoughts•

Kian's POV~
I woke Autumn up and she wiped her eyes and squinted them.

She stretched and yawned it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Already?" Autumns raspy voice let out.

"Yes." I got out of the car and ran to the other side to open her door.

She seems so surprised that I'm doing this for her. Now that I'm better.

"Thank you KiKi." Autumn grinned ear to ear.

Me and Autumn walked inside and upstairs and sat on the bed.

"So what have you been up to these last 2 months?" Autumn looked over to me.

"I have been going to church. Gone shopping and started a job." I sat down next to her.

"Ooh what kinda job?" Autumn slightly jumped up and down on the bed like a five year old.

"An acting job." I smiled at her.

"Oh my God Kian that's amazing." Autumn gasped.

"I like this new Kian." Autumn added.

"Oh, so you didn't like me before?" I questioned.

"No I love the way you are." She sat on top of my lap.

"Me too." I said as the palms of our hands connected.

Autumn started leaning in for a kiss.

Our noses almost touching.

I let go of our hands and stopped the kiss.

By tickling her.

Autumn fell to the side and curled up in a ball as I started tickling the sides of her stomach.

"Kian-ki hahahaaa stop-p" Autumn said in between laughs.

I stopped for a mid second then she pounced after me and pinned me down on the bed and started tickling me.

It went back and forth until we made truce.

Autumn walked downstairs and I followed behind her out to the living room.

She grabbed my hand and gently pushed me down on the couch and lazily laid on top of me.

"You're so cute." My chest vibrated.

She lifted her head up and smiled.

"Not as cute as you though." She tapped my nose.

We turned on Netflix and watched a T.v series and binged on that till 3am.

Soon Autumn drifted asleep and I did too.

Autumns POV~
I woke up on top of Kian.

It was 12pm on a Sunday and we are still sleeping.

I kissed Kian's nose and his cheeks and his entire face and kept inching towards his mouth.

He didn't open his eyes and found my lips and smashed them into each other.

He pulled away first for once instead of me.

"We have to get ready for today. We are going to the beach." Kian got up and strolled over to the end of the stairs leaving me sitting on the couch looking like a sad puppy.

"Come on. I got you bathing suit." Kian added.

I was intrigued to see what suit Kian picked out for me.

Kian ran upstairs and came back down holding a one piece black bathing suit.

It was amazing and so unique.

The back had it connected with a bunch of lines leading to the bottom.

The front was a push up bra connected to the bottom with black spandex.

So the back of the suit was all the fun.

"Kian it's amazing I love it so much." I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Go try it on I wanna see it." Kian smiled.

I ran upstairs and went inside the bathroom and closed the door.

I stripped down my clothes and slid on the one piece.

It fit perfectly.

And it's a suit that actually looked nice on me.

I grabbed my sun hat and threw it over my head to make me look more beach ready.

I walked slowly downstairs like a runway to see Kian at the end.

"Autumn you look incredible. You really do." Kian said mouth open and his face in shock.

"Thank you again Kiki." I kissed his cheek.

"Come one babe let's head to the beach." Kian grabbed my hand.

We walked out to the car and Kian put the chairs and umbrella in the back seat and opened the door for me.

I hopped in and buckled my seat belt.

He closed the door and ran to the other side and got in.

He put the key in the ignition and started the car.

"You ready?" Kian glimmered.

I looked at his entire face. So happy. So full of joy.

I love the man he has become.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I looked at Kian with passion burning throughout my eyes.

This is gonna be a good day.

New chapter! Enjoy :)) next chapter might be updated tomorrow or the next. Not sure yet 😅 but love you all 💜💕