•The Knock•

Autumns POV~
I woke up when Kian kissed my cheek then I heard Jc talking.

Soon there was a knock at the door.

Kian and Jc seemed nervous about it so I opened my eyes.

"Who's that?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Shhhh." Kian ran up to me and put his index finger over my lips.

Jc walked up slowly to the door and started to open it slowly.

I could tell Kian was on edge about it because I could tell from his breaths, they inclined.

All I could see was Jc talking to the person at the door, but I could barley hear the whispering.

"Kian. Come here." Jc motioned Kian over to the door.

Kian's POV~
Jc motioned me forward.
I didn't want to leave Autumn, but I needed to know who was at the door.

"Sam leave." I sighed and tried to close the door.

His stupid self had his foot in the door.

"Kian I just need to apologize about my outburst." Sam had a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Okay. Thanks. You can leave now." I shut the door on him.

"Kian what's going on between you and him?" Jc locked the door.

"We had a fight and he moved out what's the fucking problem." I raised my voice.

"He likes me. That's the problem right?" Autumn spoke up.

My head turned towards her.

"Yes Sam likes you. I kicked him out. I'm not letting him bully you into things you don't want to be in." I yelled.

I saw tears form in her eyes.

"Kian you can't keep trying to protect me. I'm fine enough to care for myself. I'm not some whore who goes around sleeping with different guys every night." Autumn stood up and started frantically yelling towards me.

"I NEED TO PROTECT YOU IF THATS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. HOW CAN I TRUST YOU AGIAIN WHEN YOU RUN OFF AND DO THINGS." I panted.

"Oh so now you're going to bring up Vegas again aren't we? I DIDNT LEAVE YOU, YOU FUCKING LEFT ME. AND YOUR LAZY ASS DIDNT COME BACK FOR HOW MANY MONTHS? OH RIGHT TWO, YOU DIDNT EVEN TRY LOOKING FOR ME?!" Autumn now had tears streaming down her face.

"Aut I'm sorr-" she cut me off.

"Don't even cut that bullshit with me. I've heard way to many 'sorrys' out of you." Autumn started walking towards the door.

"Autumn n-no I love you. Please don't do this." My voice croaked.

The burning sensation of salt water covering my eyes.

"You know what?" Autumn turned around holding the door open. "Sam was right. I shouldn't trust you." She slowly turned around and slammed the door.

I fell to my knees and just felt my entire world crash down before my eyes.

The right side was crumbling and the left was collapsing.

No one will ever love me like her.
If I had only felt the warmth beneath her last touch.
Kissing me goodbye. Knowing she still loves me.
None of that is no longer true

This chapter ended on a sad note... But the good news is.
IM STARTING ANOTHER STORY!
And it's with Kian ;) I love writing guys
Especially for you go check it out! I'm updating at the same time as this one so be ready.
You can find it under my works❤️
Love you guys so much thank you for being supportive.