•LA Life•

Autumns POV~
I was on the plane for about an hour just looking out the window. Man I was really bored.
I picked up my headphones and slid them into my ears. I turned on my phone and played "turning page" by sleeping at last.
I start to drift off to sleep and all I was thinking about was the plush looking clouds.

I woke up to see a person next to me they were somewhat attractive to my looks but my eyes were all squinty.

"Hi." I said a little raspy.

"Hey! I'm Ricky" I could tell he had a lisp. It was kinda cute though.

"I'm Autumn. Nice to meet you." I added.

"I guess I'll see you around in LA?." He said kindly.

"Yeah of course we should hang out! I don't know anyone who lives in California. So you're the first person who I know" I said the last part slightly embarrassed.

"What's your number so we can keep in touch?" Ricky asked me while giving me his phone.

"Yeah ! I took Ricky's big phone I think it was a iPhone 6 plus. I put my name in as
"Autumn☺️"
And typed in my number.

He said thanks and I gave Ricky my phone to put his number in.

"Not to sound rude or anything but how come you're sitting next to me.?" I said curious.

"See my friends pranked me and I was in the bathroom so they took water and poured it on my seat so when I came back it was all wet." Ricky laughed.

"Oh that's okay! You can sit here till the plane lands." I told him.

"Wow, sure thanks." He smiled.

I pulled out my phone from in between my thighs and looked at the time. I was sleeping for awhile because in an hour the plane lands.
I put my music on shuffle and started drifting off again. I didn't know I was this tired.
Something tickled my neck and I looked over to see Ricky's lips on it. I smiled.

"What are you doing" I laughed a little.

"The question is. What are we not doing." He smirked.

He slid his fingers down to my waist and was slipping them into my shorts. I heard him saying "Autumn" like he wanted me.

"Autumn"

Then I woke up

To see my head rested in Ricky's neck. I felt awkward so I shifted back over to the window. Right as I was about to drift off again. The flight lady said we were about to land and all the boring things you have to do.

Man I was cranky.

I yawned and buckled my seat belt.

At the airport
I was rolling my suitcase around the airport looking for an über driver. I found one and walked my way towards them. His name was Jev he escorted me to the car and opened it for me.
Awhile ago I bought a house while I still had my money and it was already furnished. Jev took me there.

I walked up to my new house, life, world and unlocked the door.
To see four guys standing around the middle of my living room.

Or at least I thought it was.

I'm not in the mood right now to let this one slide.

I got ticked off.

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. ARE YOU ROBBING IT OR SOMETHING CAUSE I WILL GRAB A KNIFE AND STAB YOU IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO ME"
I panted.

They all stood in shock and concerned about me.

A taller boy with a SnapBack on stood up first and looked at my face.

He was gorgeous.

He started to walk up to me and I walked back wards.

Until I hit the wall. I was trapped and he kept getting closer. And I let him. By now our faces were almost touching. He put his hand up against my head and looked me straight in the eyes and said.

"You're fine. this is a rental house. We all live here. It's just us and you." He smirked.

I was scared. But not by him.

"I'm Kian by the way. You are?" He kept smiling like it was his job.

God that smile.

"I'm Autumn. Nice to meet you" I smiled back.

These are my friends. He took my left hand and intertwined our fingers together. Kian walked me over to his friends and pointed to a slim skinny one and said his name was Trevor.

Next was a short cute curly haired boy named Jc he was hot as fuck too. But not near as hot as Kian.

Mind you our hands are still together.

Next was another short but skinny boy with rosy cheeks and had a tiny quiff. His name was Sam.

Kian walked away with me after we all exchanged our hi's and hello's and dragged me over to a room.

It looked like it would be his. Their was clothes over the room and boxers laying out in the open like he didn't care to clean up after himself.
The bad boy type.
I like it.
I smiled and giggled a little to my self and he noticed. He looked back at me and smiled and said

"What's so funny? Huh." Kian said enthused.

"Nothing just your room is messy" I smiled.

"Our room." Kian added.

"What?" I said completely confused.

"There's only a certain amount of rooms in the house so we have to share one. Are you okay with that." Kian said that last part a little devilish and walked up to me putting my blond hair behind my ear.

"Mmhm" I said because I couldn't speak with his hand on my face.

He noticed and put his other hand on my cheek.

"You have beautiful eyes." Kian said.

"You do to." I smiled

So did he.

I like him.
I like him a lot.

I'm so excited you guys enjoy my fan fiction so far and comment if you want me to update next (: I love you guys ❤️