•Suprises•

Kian's POV~
Autumn left for her therapy about an hour ago and would be home soon.
Don't blame me, I'm happy she is getting help. I just hope it's good help and that's there is no bad news.

Someone rang the doorbell and I assumed it was autumn and she just forgot the key. I opened the door to see a guy standing there.

He had blond short hair that had a quiff to the side and blue eyes. I didn't recognize him and started to close the door. I wasn't in the mood to buy Boy Scout cookies.

"Wait!" He put his foot in the door.

I opened it back up

"What do you want?" I said.

"I'm looking for Autumn is she here." He took out a piece of paper. "This is her address." He showed me.

"Yeah she isn't here." I said sorta conflicted if I should let him come in and wait for her to get home.

"Come in. She'll be home in a few." I opened the door all the way and showed him inside.

"So what's your name?" He asked me.

"It's Kian, Kian Lawley." I said.

"Yours" I added.

"I'm Connor, Connor Franta." Connor copied me.

"I'm here visiting and I promised Autumn I would stop by and talk." Connor looked past me.

The door opened and in walked autumn. She looked so much better then how she did when she left. Therapy must've worked.

Autumns POV~
I never thought I would see Connor this early. Honestly I never thought he would show up.

I dropped my purse on the ground and ran up and hugged him. It felt so nice knowing my best friend was back.

I knew Kian didn't know yet about Connor. Because he walked upstairs and slammed his door shut.
I would be hurt if I was in his place.

"I'll be right back." I sighed

I ran upstairs and saw Kian curled up in bed.

"What the fuck was that Autumn who is he?" Kian didn't look at me.

"Kian it's okay Connor is just a friend visiting. He's my best friend nothing more than that." I said as I walked up to him and hugged him from his side.

"Okay." Kian looked at me. "How was therapy?" Kian smiled.

I could tell he was happy.

"It went really good and I'm on medications for my problems and I can feel emotion again!" I giggled.

"So you feel this?" Kian smirked.

He put his hand on my thigh and smashed his lips on mine.

I could feel every touch. It felt like my emotions were heightened.

It got more deeper in the kiss and I noticed my shirt was already off and I could feel the bulge in Kian's pants.

I stopped the kiss.

"We have a guest downstairs. Can we do this later." I winked.

Kian bit his lip.

"Of course babe."

I grabbed my black shirt and slid it back on.

I walked downstairs to see Connor gone. Damn.

There was a note on my purse

"Hey I gotta run my family wants to see me earlier for dinner and stuff. I'll text you.
P.s your boyfriend is a keeper (;"

"Oh my god." I smiled and laughed.

I turned around to see Kian sitting on the couch on his phone. He was playing a game smiling and curling his tongue until he got a message.

I knew cause it dinged.

His face got blank and serious.
Something was wrong.

"Hey Autumn I have to go take care of something I will be right back." He said grabbing his leather jacket and walking out.

I didn't even get to say anything before he left. He walked out too fast.

My heart was racing. I could feel my breaths getting faster and It felt like I wasn't breathing but I was. My anxiety. I grabbed my purse and fumbled around till I found the pills.

It said to take two if it was really bad.

I took four.

Not thinking about what would happen if I took more than two.

I grabbed a water sitting on the countertop and popped them in my mouth and swallowed. I sat back on the couch and closed my eyes waiting for them to kick in.

Soon enough I woke up at 4:58am the room was pink and yellow and was wavy like if Someone was drunk.

I felt really high even if I didn't mean to.

I got up and dizzily walked over to the pill bottle and fell to the ground. I tried really hard to read the back. It said may cause dizziness and- that's all I read before the door opened.

I think it was Kian who walked in, I wasn't sure.

I was laying in the middle of the room on my left side. I probably looked dead.

"Autumn" the voice echoed through the air.

It was kian and he had cuts on his face.

"Ki- kiann." Then I passed out.

Sorry if this was a little short I'm saving the longer on for the next chapter! Hope you enjoyed and comment! (: