•Adventures•

Kian's POV~
I feel like such a dick.
Autumn left and I'm standing here looking like a idiot.

I wanted to chase after her but I didn't. And I don't know why. Isabella the receptionist walked out and got real close to my back.

I instantly stepped forward and looked behind to see her biting her lip.

Ew.

She looked like a doorknob.

"Let's go somewhere." She reached out and tried to grab my dick.

Thot.

I awkwardly laughed in her face.
"Please leave. You aren't getting any tonight so back off." I straightened out my face.

I walked towards my car and left her standing there.

I got into my car and started driving. I went home thinking Autumn would be there. I was wrong she wasn't.

She's still in Vegas. Alone.

I messed up everything.

I instantly regretted the words that came out of my mouth. But I didn't argue with her about us being in public together as a couple.

Did I secretly not want us to be a couple?

"Fuck you brain." I mumbled walking back into our-my room.

I fell back on the light and airy white bed sheets.

Autumn was gone. I left messages. I called a hundred times.

What if she's dead. In a ditch.

And I just left her.

Autumns POV~
I'm out by myself in Vegas.
I don't know where the fuck I'm going and if I'm going to get raped or killed out here.

I need to find Kian.

No.
My conscious spit.

I shouldn't keep running back to him every time something goes wrong.

But I'm alone and by myself I don't know anyone here.

The shuttle bus was filled with a mix of old people tourists and married couples.

The bus had gross smelling seats and flickering lights.

Sketchy as fuck.

The shuttle can drop you off at actual bus stops because I need to get home.

Somehow.

I looked around the shuttle bus to examine more of the people.

Another young man was sitting by himself in front of me.

He looked so familiar.

Then I remembered.

"Ricky?" My voice cracked.

He turned around confused.

Then he recognized me.

"Autumn! from the plane?" Ricky smiled.

"Yeah! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was out with a couple of friends but I need to get home and they decided to rent out a hotel room so." Ricky cracked his fingers. "What about you?" He added.

"I was with my bo - Friend and he left me so I have to figure out a way to get home." I looked at the blue and black bus seats.

"You can stay at my house it's closer over here." Ricky opened his eyes wide.

"Really? That would be so nice." I smiled for the first time today.

"Yeah no problem." Ricky assured me.

He's so nice and genuine.

I wonder what Kian would think if I was sleeping over at a guy I barley know house.

The shuttle bus stopped and we got off with a married couple.

We walked towards his neighborhood cause Ricky said it wasn't far away.

As we were walking he got closer to me.

"Do you need my jacket?" Ricky offered.

"No it's okay I'm not that cold." I answered.

"Then why are you shaking?" He giggled.

I didn't even realize I was.

"Yeah thanks." I saw his jacket still in his hands.

Ricky slid it over my shoulders and grabbed them holding me close to his warm chest.

It was nice that someone would make sure I'm warm and not dead.

We got to Ricky's house and it was amazing.
It wasn't big, but the outside was gorgeous.

Flowers covering the sides.

Big trees draping over the roof and little holes of the sunset poking through.

Ricky caught me staring and laughed.

"Are you coming?" He gestured towards the door.

"Yeah. And by the way thank you for letting me stay here." I walked up to his tall figure.

"No honestly it's no problem." He grabbed my hand and walked me inside his home.

I'm not sure about this..
Thought's pondered my head.

I feel like I have so much writers block and I can't write anything and I feel like you guys are losing interest in this and it's starting to make me lose interest.

But if you guys still want me to write comment and vote this chapter! I'm thinking of what is gonna happen in the next chapter too! 💓 love you all :)))