•The call•

Autumns POV~
I woke up to be surrounded by boys. Sam to my left Kian in front and Jc to my right.

Kian had my phone in his hand. He didn't look at me yet.

"Kian did they call while I was sleeping?" I said anxious.

"Yes." Kian kept looking down.

"Well? What did they say?" I grabbed his hands.

"She said your lab results came back negative." Kian looked back up at me.

He had slight tears in his eyes. He smiled that perfect smile and grabbed my face and smashed his plush pink lips on mine.

I could feel the awkwardness surrounding us with Sam and Jc watching.

We broke away and I pulled off the comforter and walked away.
Kian followed and I went in the bathroom. He still followed.

"Kian I have to take a shower." I begged.

"What if I need to take one to?" Kian raised his eyebrow.

"Hmmmm. I guess I will give you this one chance." I kissed his nose.

We walked in the bathroom and I closed the door.

We started to undress and I started the shower. Kian's steeped in first and I caught him staring at my body.
I hopped in the shower with him and took in every detail of his body.

The warm water hitting my skin. I could tell Kian was getting turned on. When doesn't he?

He wrapped his soft arms around my lower waist and pulled us closer together. They slowly moved down to my butt and back up.

He licked his lips and planted a kiss on my collarbone. He was leaving a trail going down the left side of my body. I took my hands and guided them along his hair that was growing back.
It was my turn to tempt him.

I picked up his face and planted kisses along his jawline leading down to his chest then his abs. I kissed around his dick but close enough for him to moan. I licked the tip of it and then around it. I went full force and started sucking real slowly.

Kian's hands were tangled in my wet hair and he clenched it when he felt something he liked. I stopped and hopped up on his torso and wrapped my legs around his waist he started massaging my breasts and sloppily kissing me.

I jumped off and turned around and grabbed the soap and lathered it on my body. I took it and started putting it on kian's body after.

I washed my hair as Kian stood real close to me and kissed my neck.

(After shower)

Kian wouldn't let go of me. I love him so much.

We walked downstairs to see Jc had a guest over. They looked really cute together. I hope they are.

"Hey dudes I have a friend here, her name is Alissa" Jc smiled at her.

"Hey guys nice to meet you." She grinned.

I noticed they were holding hands.
She had brown hair with a red tint to it. She was wearing tortoise shell boxed glasses and had brown eyes.

She was short like Jc too.

They looked really happy and I'm happy Jc is finally.

Me and Kian walked over to the kitchen hand in hand and grabbed some Arizona and chips.

Then we sat down and started laughing and winking and smirking at each other.

Kian's POV~
Autumns eyes are so fucking pretty.

If something happened to her I wouldn't live. Every inch of my body is guided towards her and I don't wanna live without her.

I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

After We finished eating the chips I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my car.

"Where are we going?" Autumn questioned.

"It's a secret." I smirked.

We were driving for awhile now and Autumn fell asleep.

(2 hours later)

"Autumn." I tickled her neck with my kisses.

"We're here babe." I added.

She awoke and stretched. So fucking cute.

"Where the fuck are we Kian." She laughed.

"We are in.... Vegas baby" I took her hand and walked her towards the hotel I booked a room at.

"Vegas?" She whispered looking around at the beautiful sights.

"I love you Autumn and I wanted to take you somewhere special to be alone with you." I kissed her soft lips passionately but light.

She let go of my hand and started skipping down the street.

"Are you coming?" Autumn yelled.

I just smiled.

"Gahh. AUTUMN YOURE SO FUCKING HOT!"

( Quoting "The jerk Theory" (; )

She just laughed and I ran after her.

Next chapter is the Vegas story! I hope you enjoyed this (; I've been busy lately and this update is late and I'm so sorry ): I love you dudes 👅