•Soft Cries•

Kian's POV~

I woke up, autumns warm arms clutching my torso. I stretched waking her up.
"Goodmorning." My voice cracked out.

Autumn let out a whimper and looked in my eyes.
"Your voice, ugh." Autumn grabbed my jaw and pulled it, connecting our lips.

It was a soft, sweet passionate kiss, then Autumn started roaming her fingers around my messy hair.
I pulled away and picked Autumn up wrapping her around my body like a little kid.

She dangled her arms over my shoulder and kissed my neck, causing chills.
I continued to walk downstairs and plop her on the couch. Autumn reached out her arms and pouted her bottom lip.

"No daddy again!" Autumn wined, winking.
When Autumn said that, I didn't think I could contain myself from walking over and ripping her clothes off.

But I could surprisingly.

I still walked over to her and picked her up again and walked us to the kitchen. I set her down on the island countertop and started to grab some cereal and milk as she watched me.

I turned around to grab some bowls and spoons, and set them by Autumn. As I looked up I saw her face weaken.

"No, what's wrong babe." I asked her, giving her my undivided attention.

"I-uh I need to ask you something." Autumn said biting her lip.

__________^_________________^__

Autumns POV~
"I-uh I need to ask you something." I said looking into Kian's deep brown eyes, I bit my lip, keeping my tears back.

I didn't know what Kian would do, but I imagined he would break up with me or .. Worse.

"Yes." Kian's voice spoke with a slight panic tone.
"Cameron, he uh, he asked me to move in with him." I twiddled my thumbs looking down.
"And you said no, right? Because you're living here." Kian said with a hint of surety in his voice.

"Well, I'm saying he wants me to move in with him." I said, almost breaking into tears.
"So you want to move out?" Kian said gliding his fingers forcefully through his hair.

"I mean, I love living here with you. I just haven't seen my brother since I was little." I gulped and clenched my fists.

"Autumn, do you want to move out?" Kian said more aggressively. "No, well. I don't know" i spoke out softly.

Kian didn't say anything. I looked up to see him gone.

I jumped off the counter, running all around the house to find him by the pool with Hazel. I rested my fingers gently on the handle. I hesitated, why?

I lifted them instantly back. My heart was telling me to go out there and try to make things right with him, just tell him i want to stay here and live with him here.

My mind was retracting me from that idea. I ran upstairs and found my earbuds on the bed side table. I snatched them up and ran out of the front door. the soft white earbuds slid in my ears and I hit shuffle. The sweet ringing of "Holocene by Boniver" stirred in and around my ears.

I slowly strolled over to my brothers house. Weird saying that. this is what my mind is telling me.

_________________^_____________^

I reached his front door and knocked a couple times before it creaked open.

"Autumn? what did Kian say?" Cameron's face was unreadable with emotion, like he already knew what was wrong. "I- I asked him, but it didn't go as planned. Can i come in?" I pleaded.

Cameron motioned me in and walked me over to his couch. "Tell me what happened." Cameron blankly implied.

After I told Cameron about the situation he sighed, leaned back and stood up.

"You can't keep pushing people away, be with him, live with him." cameron slightly smiled. "Just because i walked into your life you don't need to end things with him, You two obviously love each other. Kian seems like the type of guy who needs someone like you in his life." Cameron completely smiled this time. His lip quivered a little, causing me to instantly feel bad.

"I will always be right down the street if you need someone to talk too." Cameron grabbed my hands and pulled me into a tight hug. At this point tears already escaped my eyes.

"Now go make things right with him." Cameron pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Promise me, you will." He added.

"I will." I smiled. "Thank you for everything, I'm so happy that i have you now." I hugged cameron again before heading out and walking back over to Kian's. I had so much faith in our relationship, Kian should forgive me right?

I walked inside to see an empty living room, and it was dark. I flung my headphones onto the couch and crept upstairs. Our door was closed and I hesitated for a brief moment before walking in. What if he has moved on? What if he's in there getting it on with some girl? I understand I kinda told him I didn't know what i wanted. But what if he does?

I took in a deep breath and opened the door, something even more surprising than all my theories.

There was no girl

He didn't move on

It was just him, Alone, And his sobs were filling up every inch of the room. Kian was crying... over me, and I hurt him, More than I thought I did.

Hey guys! I literally just finished writing this ): I'm super sorry if it's a little late but i will try to make sure i have a draft handy for next monday!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and i wanna ask you guys if you think i should complete this book when it reaches about 50 parts because this book is a little long and I'm working on my other new ones which you should also check out ;)

Anyways leave a comment if you think i should complete this book soon! Love you guys thank you so much for supporting this book. :)))))