•New life•

Autumns POV~
It's been 2 months. I've been living with Ricky this long.

We are kinda together but we've never kissed or done anything besides that.

We are kinda just really close friends who cuddle and hold hands and watch movies with each other.

It's nice.

Kian never did that with me.

Ricky went out to get us some sub sandwiches from a tiny little pub a while ago.

I sat down in the living room and turned on the television.

I watched some Netflix then Ricky came home.

With two subs and a box.

"What's this?" I got up and ran over to him.

"Just a little something for you!" He bent down and pecked my cheek.

He handed me the box and I sat down.

I slid my fingers across the edge and opened it up.

Tissue paper was covering the entire box and I reached the bottom to find a plane ticket to anywhere in the world.

There was only one.

"Ricky this is amazing thank you so much!" I ran up to him and hugged his body tightly.

"No problem Autumn." Ricky released me.

"Where you gonna go?" He added.

"I don't think I'm gonna go anywhere." I walked back and opened up my sub.

"Why not? It's a ticket to anywhere in the world?" Ricky walked over and sat down next to me.

"There's no where I really want to go." I munched on my sandwich.

"Well when you figure it out let me know." Ricky smiled and walked away.

I watched Ricky walk away and I resumed back to eating my sub.

After I finished I decided to walk it off outside.

I grabbed my shoes and headed out the door. The clouds were like the ones in toy story covering the crystal blue sky.
It was hot outside but not so hot that I would be dehydrated in the next 2 minutes.

I turned left and started walking down the cracked sidewalk.

My headphones were plugged in and I was listening to "Strong" by London Grammar.

Staring at my feet watching the sidewalk and not stepping on the cracks.

I soon looked up at the clouds and they started to turn grey.

"Great." I muttered.

I tipped my head around to look at my surroundings.

I've walked for quite awhile now thinking about it.

Soon I stopped and turned around to see a tall figure behind me. We ran into each other.

"K-Kian?" My voice cracked.

He was following me.

Otherwise he would've said "hey Autumn its be awhile" but no.

"Autumn hi." Kian awkwardly half smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

"What are you doing here? Were you following me?" My thoughts left my mouth.

"I was gonna say Hi but I wasn't sure if it was you." Kian looked down then back up at me.

Sorrow in his eyes.

He's different. His choice of clothes are more bright and he seems more happy.

He kept eyeing me up and down even though I'm sweating and I looked disgusting without makeup on.

"What have you been up to?" Kian lifted his heels up a little.

"Well I've been living with a friend ever since.. Well yeah" I laughed a little.

"Oh well your free to move back in with me and Jc." Kian looked me straight in the eyes. "Your stuff is still there anyways." Kian smiled.

"Yeah that would be nice." I said as I grabbed Kian's hand.

We walked back to Ricky's house and opened up the door.

"Ricky?" I half yelled walking to the end of the stairs.

Ricky came running down the stairs.

"Autumn what is it-" Ricky cut short.

"Kian?" Ricky said confused.

"Ricky?" Kian mocked him.

They both smiled and walked to each other to greet with a hug.

"You two know each other?" I said puzzled.

"Yeah we were really close a couple years ago then I moved." Ricky said while his arm was over Kian's shoulders.

"It's so good to see you ricksters." Kian laughed.

"Well 'Ricksters' Kian said I'm free to move back in with him if that was okay?" I walked towards Ricky and put my hand on his forearm.

"Yeah that's totally fine! You were just here to spend some nights anyways." Ricky assured me in a smile.

"I will keep in touch don't forget about me Rick." I laughed heading out the door with Kian.

"I won't! You too have a safe trip I'll keep in touch." Ricky said walking out the front door.

Kian walked to the passenger side of his car and opened it for me.

Unusual.

I got in and he closed it. I clicked in my seat belt and Kian started the car.

We were driving for awhile now and I started to drift off to sleep.

Kian's POV~
I can't believe I found Autumn again.
It's been so long since I've seen her smile, her eyes, heard her laugh, and just being herself.

I've missed everything about her.

I never stopped looking for her.

Autumn was the only joy in my life. And without her I've changed.

I made myself a better man for her.

Trying to be someone I'm not was to impress her in the beginning.

here we are now.

Back together.

I've gone to church every Sunday and started in the acting business to become myself.

I bought new clothes i liked for once instead of the same black T-shirt and skinny jeans.

This isn't all for Autumn though.
It's for me too.

I realized I was pulling into the driveway and I was pulling out of my thoughts.

Looking at Autumn sleeping I realized..

I'm home.

I'm finally home.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so so so fucking much for 1K reads I can't believe it. I never thought I was gonna be good at this when I first started and you guys seem to enjoy my stupid shit so 😂
I love you guys so much you make my day💓🙏🏽