•Man behind the mask•

Kian's POV~
I was left out there. Alone.
Did I do something wrong. Does she not like me. These thoughts were running through my head as I leaned against my car.

I turned around to see Starbucks in my Range Rover.

"What the-?" I muttered.

I grabbed the drink carrier and brought it inside and sat it on the kitchen counter. I walked upstairs and slowly approached our room.

I put my hand in the door handle and slightly opened it to see a lump laying under the white sheets. I walked towards her ever so slowly.

I laid my hand on what felt like the side of her stomach.

"Autumn?" I whispered.

She didn't say anything just moved to the side where my hand slipped off.

"Just listen okay. I really like you Autumn. You're the first person that's on my mind when I wake up and the last person on my mind when I drift to sleep. You make me feel so happy everytime I look at you. You're agonizingly beautiful. I need to find help with this "gang" stuff before it gets to serious. I need help. I need you Autumn." I let out.

I could hear her breaths get heavier. She was sniffling.

She pounced out from under the covers and put her arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my torso as I sat on the bed.
She hugged me so hard. I let her. She needed it.

Her head was nuzzled in the crook of my neck I could feel the coldness of wet tears on it when she sat up to look at me.

"Kian I'm sorry. I really like you to. I need you in my life and I want you so bad to be apart of it." Autumn smiled.

I smiled.

And I kissed her so passionately our lips were in sync moving together. it was magic.

She was rubbing her hands under my black shirt feeling my torso.

I noticed Autumn has my big shirt on that I gave her and I tugged on the hem so she could take it off.

She denied.

She was playing with me and tempting me.

Autumns POV~
Kian and I were kissing it was so magical my heart was melting.

A burst of warmth rushed through my body as he ran his fingers through my hair. His touch filled every inch of my body.

Kian was tugging at the hem of my shirt wanting to take it off. Honestly I didn't let him. I'm a virgin and this isn't the right place or time to do this now.

We will keep it simple.

I could tell Kian was frustrated at the fact I didn't let him take it off. I'm not proud of my body enough yet.

Kian lips were still molded to mine. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for access. I let him I mean it's just Kian.

The kiss got more heated and powerful as he laid me back on the bed. He started kissing down my neck and I could tell he was leaving love marks.

He wanted more I could tell. He was moving down to my hips but I grabbed his face and brought it to mine.

"That's enough for tonight." I winked.

I got out from under him and slowly walked to the bathroom and looked back at Kian. Who was sitting up in shock.

"W-what?" Kian muttered.

"Mmhm." I said.

I waked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I looked at my neck in the mirror. There was about three hickeys on my neck.

"Fuck." I whispered.

I shook it off and started undressing to take my shower. After that I opened the door and turned the water on.

Halfway into washing the door crept open. I assumed it was Kian and continued washing because the curtain was pulled over.

Suddenly it yanked back and I jumped a little holding myself.

It wasn't Kian.

"What the fuc-." I whispered.

It was..

It was Jc.

Sorry if this was short but I'm writing a bunch today because I'm doing nothing (: and I wanted to make this a cliffhanger because why not? 😅
I love you guys your comments keep me writing! I love you :)