•The Early Years•

Cameron's POV~
I hugged Autumn tight, I didn't want to let her go.
All the years I needed her. To talk about my girl problems, to learn about her guy problems, go to the beach together, take family photos.
The little things.

As she was sniffling in my arms, she quickly wrapped herself around me. So secure. I missed my twin sister.

"How? H-How did this happen?" Autumn stuttered.
"I remembered everything." I cringed.

"All the beating, all the pain, all the tears." I shut my eyes tightly. "The only thing that kept me going, was you." I shed a tear. "Knowing you were alive, just gave me hope, gave me hope that I would see you again."

Autumn looked up from my arms. "I've always felt incomplete, without you my parents were fake. Especially mom, she acted as if I was her only offspring. She acted like her boyfriend was my dad. I now realize, you're my only family." Autumns warm tears flooded my arms.
She found my hand and brought it to her face, and hugged it tightly.

"I'm never going to leave you autumn. Especially not now." I pulled away and stood up.
I extended my hand and she accepted it and stood up with me.

"Let's go home." I smiled.
Autumn smiled and tears slipped out of her eyes.

Autumns POV~
I'm finally home. I finally feel complete.
Cameron brought me to a big looking house.
"Cam! How can you afford this?" I stood in awe.
"I'm a viner, and Youtuber." Cameron smiled widely.
"It really helped me with my own state of mind, feeling incomplete, YouTube and vine helped." Cameron added.
"Here let me show you your room." Cameron stuck out his hand.

I accepted it and followed. "See, I have been looking for you. I know it sounds creepy, but I always had this locket, I never forgot about you since dad took me." Cameron squeezed my hand.
"W-what happened to dad?" I asked.
"He got drunk one night when I was around the age of 9, soon he came home and.." Cameron looked away.

I stuck out my hand and grabbed his chin.
"What happened." I said
"He broke the bottle, threatened me, hit me.. H-He tried to kill me." Cameron proceeded to take my wrist and walk upstairs.
"I managed to call 911 and the cops got there, he ended up getting put in jail." Cameron assured me.

He brought me upstairs and opened a door revealing a big gorgeous room.
"Cameron." My mouth dropped open.

"This. Is. Amazing." I added.
The room was like one you would win in a sweepstakes. Beyond beautiful.

I turned around and hugged Cameron.
I pulled away when my phone buzzed. I reached into my pocket to see, 19 missed calls from Kian and 30 messages.

"Oh shit." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" Cameron noticed.
"Oh, my boyfriend tried to call. I'll be right back." I squeezed Cameron's arm and walked out.

I dialed Kian and he picked up immediately.

"Autumn! Where the fuck are you?" Kian panted out of breath.
"I-I um, it's a long story. Let's meet up at Panera?" I asked.

"That's fine." Kian sighed.
"I'll be there in 30." I smiled through the phone even though he couldn't see.

And with that he hung up. I walked back upstairs to see Cameron sitting on the bed.
"Hey I gotta meet up with my boyfriend to talk about all this. Do you wanna go?" I sat down next to him.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Cameron raised his eyebrow. "He seems like he hates me." Cameron added.

"Nah, Kian is overprotective but when he finds out we are related he will instantly love you." I assured him.

"Okay well let's go." Cameron smiled. He stood up and so did I.

I started running out of the door "Catch me if you can!" I yelled.

I heard Cameron start to laugh and run after me.

Oh how I missed this.

Hey guys! Sorry short chapter but today is my birthday🎉 and I was busy ya kno celebratin & shit. Aha hope you guys enjoyed this cute lil chapter (: LOVE U