Epilogue

"Babe, stop it," I said, giggling, and playfully pushed his head away from my neck. I rolled my eyes when he ignored me and came right back to what he was doing.

"You stop it," Jeremiah mumbled, his lips tickling my neck as he spoke. "You know you like it."

His hand snaked around my waist as he shifted himself between my legs. He grabbed one of my legs and slung it around his waist, pulling me closer to him.

He placed his lips next to my ear, his breath sending chills down my spine. "You still want me to stop, right," he asked in a husky voice, pressing himself closer.

I wrapped my other leg around his waist, locking my ankles. I brought his face in front of mine so I could look him in the eyes. "Just shut up and kiss me already."

He smirked down at me. "I love it when you get demanding," he told me, licking his lips. He leaned down, capturing my bottom lip and sucking on it before removing it from his mouth. He lightly grazed his lips against mine before finally settling in a parted-lip kiss. His tongue slipped between my lips and I couldn't stop the moan that escaped.

I pushed on his shoulder causing him to rotate us so that I was straddling him, my lips still pressed to his. I broke the kiss and sat up on his waist, running my hands down his chest and over his toned stomach. "Why is your shirt still on," I questioned, eyeing the hem of his shirt.

That smirk still playing on his lips, he shrugged one of his shoulders. "I dunno . . . Why don't you take it off for me?" he asked in a low voice, his eyes clouding over from lust.

I slowly slid the tips of my fingers up his body, taking the black and white plaid shirt he wore with me. I broke my gaze from his eyes, not able to stop myself from gawking at his perfectly toned abs. This happens every time.

I lightly traced the outline of each of his abs, starting from the top and working my way down until my fingers were touching the top of his pants.

I halted my actions and looked back up at him. He was staring at my hands, waiting and anticipating my next move. I laughed on the inside, leaning down towards him and buried my face in the crook of his neck. I traced a small circle with my tongue and placed my lips on the spot, giving him a gentle kiss.

He let out a low groan and placed his hands on my hips, pushing us back over so he had me pinned beneath him. "You are not going to tease me right now," he said in a husky voice and crashed his lips to mine.

I couldn't stop the laughter that erupted against his lips. He moved away from my lips and trailed kisses down to my neck. "I wasn't teasing you, baby," I managed out in between laughs.

He grunted in response, one of his hands working a path down the side of my body.

His phone ringing interrupted my giggles and stopped his hand from moving further down. He let out a low growl, choosing to ignore it, and continued with what he was doing.

"Babe," I said, stretching my arm and trying to grab the iPhone from the nightstand.

He brought his lips back to mine, trying to silence me.

I broke the kiss, turning my head, and made his lips come in contact with my cheek. "Jeremiah, answer your phone," I said, managing to break from under him a little. I grabbed his phone and handed it to him.

He rolled his eyes, annoyed, and took the phone from my hand. He sat up, straddled my waist, and answered his phone with a pissed off expression. "What?" he snapped into the phone. "Dude, what do you want?" he asked sighing,  running his free hand down his face. "Can that wait, 'cause I'm kinda in the middle of something right now," he said glancing down at me and licking his lips. He listened for a few seconds and then groaned. "Alright, fine. Whatever, I'll be there in a couple minutes," he said and ended the call, throwing the phone beside him on the bed.

He grabbed my face between his hands and kissed me before moving off of me and standing up from the bed. "Babe, I gotta go," he said pulling his shirt down.

I sat up on my elbows, a small pout on my face. "Where are you going?"

"I have to go over to Blake's house to help him with some stuff," he told me, stepping into his shoes. "I won't be long, probably about 20 minutes at the most."

"Oh okay, I'll just chill here then," I told him, giving him a smile.

"Okay, cool," he said grabbing his keys from the dresser. He walked over and gave me a lingering kiss on the lips before grabbing his phone and going towards the door. "Bye, babe. I'll be back before you know it," he called over his shoulder before closing the door.

I sat up in his bed and listened to his footsteps thud down the steps and a few seconds later the front door closed. I scrambled from the bed and went over to the window, peering out. I saw the top of his head as he walked over to his truck and then he turned to get inside. I ducked away from the window so that he wouldn't see me watching. I listened for the sound of his engine and a few seconds later, his truck came to life. The truck started to fade out of the driveway and I waited for a few more seconds before looking out. He was gone.

I didn't waste any time. I walked out of his room and into the hall, glancing around before closing the door behind me. I went towards the stairs, but stopped when I came to the first door on the right.

I walked into the room, not bothering to knock.

Gabe immediately stood up from his position sitting on his bed and walked over to me, closing the door behind me. "How long," he said, pulling the shirt he wore over his head and tossing it over his shoulder.

"20 minutes," I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"That's of plenty of time," he said and chuckled, grabbing my waist and picking me up off the floor.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Of course it is," I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

Gabe pushed my back against the door, pressing himself against me. He slanted his lips across mine, fumbling with his pants. "I missed you," he mumbled against my lips.

"I missed you, too," I said, leaning away to pull the shirt over my head.

I know this is wrong, but it feels so right . . . I guess I'm just lovin' the benefits.