"You have morning breath." She giggled, so did I. How embarrassing.

I nudged her waist, signaling her to get off so I can brush my teeth but she shook her head and smiled. That dazzling smile. She got comfortable on me, cradling. M grabbed my neck and kissed me, passionately. I pulled her closer to me then lightly pushed her to my side, crawling on top of her.

M giggled once again, not breaking apart. How I die for her kisses.

"Ross! Wake up!" Someone shook me, finally my eyes peeled wide open. "Happy birthday!" Mother squealed with a mini cupcake in hand, a yellow candle covering the blue icing. "Make a wish, sweetie."

I smiled and closed my eyes. I never did believe in shooting stars, wishing wells, or anything wishing related. They never really come true but I decided to give it a try. Blowing the lit candle, Mother smiled and said, "Don't take long. The bus will be here in a while." and walked away.

Getting ready for school, I packed my usual necessities and finished with fingering my hair as I walked out the door, kissing my mom on the cheek. The bus wasn't long as I got out of the house, it arrived at the perfect time. Today will be a good day.

The double doors widely opened for me and other peers to climb in. I sat in my normal seat and looked around, hoping someone knows today is my birthday. Unfortunately, the bus started and made its way to our destination. No one has said a word to me relating "birthday."

Rebecca made her way to me and sat beside me, placing her backpack on her lap and opening it. I gave her a puzzling look as she excitedly unzipped a small bag with a huge grin. She then pulled out cookies in a Ziplock bag and said, "Happy birthday!" as she opened my hand and planted the cookies in. My smile was so big I felt my face feel pain. This is the most wonderful gift anyone has given me, especially coming from the most wonderful female I've ever met

"Thank you." I whispered, preventing the water works to break. She realized I was full of joy, noticing I wanted to cry. Rebecca pulled me into a hug, a hug that I gladly melted in. Her scent giving me butterflies and sparks.. gosh, I love this girl.

We pulled apart and I thanked her once again when we both jumped off the bus. Rebecca and I walked to our first period, greeting Charlie on the way inside History. Riker was obviously on his shenanigans with his friends, throwing rolled up paper across the room and cackling when it would hit the back of a student reading or on their phone. They were all wearing ripped jeans with a band tee, except Rocky. Rocky wore his hockey jersey.

The teacher settled us all down by announcing we have some big news. Students impatiently waiting for the "It's a free day" sentence flying from his mouth. Their hopes were stomped on when he blurted it was someone's birthday and I prayed to God he wasn't going to mention my name. The guys always forgot my birthday, not that it matters because they're not my friends or close to me. Riker doesn't count, as I found out he was my "brother" and his father once married my mother and are both currently single. I wonder what will happen if they got back together.. nah.

"Happy birthday Ross!" Mr. Garcia shouted with candy making its way to my desk. I awkwardly shooter him a smile and thanked him, my prayers failing. Surpringly, Riker and his friends all screeched wishing me a good day and hoping it will be marvelous. Note the sarcasm.

I waved them off until the teacher started with the agenda on the whiteboard. We were going to learn about the French Revolution and how it all began, the cause. I love History, even if its not about the U.S. It's just so interesting how ordinary people impacted our world back then and made a difference. Even the occurrences when individuals would affect the days back then decreasingly, horrifyingly bad. But all thanks goes to them because we learn what made our world now, our world.

- after school -

Through out the day, my fellow companions sang for me in band class and received multiple gifts. I also smiled when I would hear my other peers wishing me a happy birthday during passing periods. I was surprised knowing they remembered my birthday and took three seconds of their lives to wish me good. I appreciate those people in my life.

Once I was home, Rebecca insisted on coming over and offering two boxes of pizza from Pizza hut. a.k.a the best pizza in the whole universe, and a couple of movies. I couldn't say no the girl I like, the one who would look deep into my soul with her puppy dog eyes. She asked if five o' clock was a good time for her to come over and make this day memorable. I honestly can't wait for her presence.

Walking nude under my robe, I got dressed into my best plaid shirt and sneakers. I wanted to impress her even if she wasn't as interested as I am to her. I cleaned the house before she came, even though there wasn't much to be done because my mother and I don't really make a mess. We're neat freaks.

The bell rang, my heart beating as fast as it could, thinking I would be in cardiac arrest. I arranged my clothes and opened the door. Rebecca was looking as gorgeous as ever with her blonde hair in tight curls, a red dress with black tights under and red heels. I'm pretty sure I felt drool slipping from my opened mouth when my eyes landed on this stunning woman.

"W-wow.. you look.. w-wow." I stuttered, adoring her flawless features. Rebecca chuckled as she walked in and placed the pizzas on the coffee table in the middle of the living room. I closed the door behind me and stared at her.. I couldn't believe a girl like her would be in my house, a guy as nerdy and pathetic as I am. But hey, miracles happen.

Rebecca kicked off her heels and sat on the couch. I imagined this way the way she would be at her home whenever she got home, and I'm glad she's comfortable here in my house. I walked towards her, handing her the remote so she could choose the movie she wanted to see. I really didn't care what film she chose, as long as she was here with her body pressed against mine. Anything for her to be with me.

The movie she suggested was A Walk To Remember, her all time favorite. It was a romance film and I'm not a fan of lies.. but I cried a little when Jamie died due to her incurable illness. The relationship in the movie made me think a lot. It was something that I want with Rebecca, without the cancer part of course. Rebecca also cried and I thought it was most adorable thing I've seen, and that's saying a lot when it comes to her.

Before the film started, Rebecca and I say a few inches away from each other. During the movie, I noticed she slowly got closer to
me. We both ate pizza while watching it. Man, the pizza was delicious. Then, Rebecca asked if she could put her head on my lap to rest for a while. I nodded, watching her carefully get comfortable on my lap. I smiled at her while she saw the movie, I just can't stop focusing on her amazing features. She's so lovely.

Unexpectedly, someone knocked on the front door. Rebecca sat up and checked through the small hole to see who it was outside. "Ross, you might want to come over here." I went by her side and unlocked the door.

"Hey babe, who's here?" My mother questioned, stepping off the the stairs as I opened the door, revealing Mark.

Hey guys! I am truly sorry for not updating for two years! 😂 i got in a relationship (one year together) and its hard bc i dont want him to know i write fan fic 🙈 so enjoy :)

{goal: 40 votes, 20 comments}