3rd Person POV

(3rd person meaning it's from nobody's POV, just a general perspective)

All was well. A good summary of the after effects, mostly. Mostly. Of course, the girls were never the same. Piper blamed herself for Calypso dying and everything else that occurred. Night after night, she would have nightmares, each different, but the same message. This all happened because of you. She would be shown images of each girl, herself included, and what they had to go through. It got so bad, she didn't sleep some nights to avoid the horror. She tried going to Jason at night, tried to know that he was there for her, but nobody could truly comfort her on this matter. Not anymore.

Besides that, Piper and Jason are okay. Better than okay, had an even stronger relationship than before. They promised to be honest with each other, no matter what. And they were.

Percy recovered. He quit his addiction rather quickly, using Annabeth as an anchor to do so. She has been in therapy, physical and emotional, trying to recover. She's been managing to get around decently, with her metal foot. Lucky enough, not a big portion of her foot was cut off, so it was fairly easy to manufacture a foot to fit. Percy and Annabeth are now inseparable, always enjoying each other's company, and always will.

Leo is coping. It's hard, but Piper never told him the full truth. She did say that Calypso died in her arms and said she wanted Leo to move on, but purposely left out one important detail. After all, he had just lost his true love. Piper couldn't take away the only thing he had left of her; love for her.

Frank is closer to Hazel than ever as well. He never considered leaving without her again. Hazel happily obliged. They spend their days together, doing whatever pleases them. Whatever it is, it's together.

Rachel, Nico, and Thalia are getting along fine. They, especially Rachel, are relieved to know that what happened to them was merely a set-up, that they didn't do anything wrong. But, this did bring them closer as friends. They're practically family now.

Reyna, she's doing better than most would in her situation. She quickly got over Jason; even if the feelings were intensified against her will, they're gone now. She now lives her life independently, not even considering men. Darling, she didn't need a man in the beginning, so why would she now?

All together, they're all okay. Coping, recovering, doing what they need to. They knew life wouldn't be easy living as demigods outside of camp boundaries, but they're willing to sacrifice to meet their needs. They all are now close, no vendettas against each other. They rely on one another, for support and comfort. Either way, they face each challenge together, as one. One united group of demigods, fighting for justice and peace.

At least, that's what they thought. Let's just say some grudges can't ever melt away. No matter how much pleading there is, revenge always wins.

Wow. I feel maniacal. But that's a wrap, folks! Man, so sad to see this story come to an end!! :( don't worry, doesn't mean I'm done writing!! I've got so many ideas for stories... And I've already put one into action!! No, not the one I showed a sneak peek of. Another one. I'll get to that one another time (: This is a rough draft, but it's about the Seven. Just them. Their memories are taken so they can live normal lives, away from each other, away from their old, dangerous lives. But, when someone close to them all is taken, they are assembled again, reunited as the Seven. As they regain their memories piece by piece of who they really are, they must venture off into the world to save a guardian to them all. Risking more than just their lives, they have a limited amount of time to complete the task. As they are to face their biggest, fiercest, worst enemies individually, how will they manage? Or will they manage?
Yeah. Something like that. Haven't officially decided a title, but I'm leaning towards Fatal Flaw. Too tacky? Idk? But I do plan on continuing writing, whether it's a sequel to this or a completely different story! If you guys would like a sequel, please comment and let me know! I've got a few ideas up my sleeve... I feel like I've learned a lot from writing this story, and I can use that to my advantage in my next stories!! I'll keep y'all posted, have a good day/evening/night/whatever time of day it is for you! Much love for you wonderful, beautiful, amazing readers! Especially the ones that vote and comment (; see you in another story, thanks for being such amazing fans to share my ideas with!! (: