Piper's POV

"Wake up!" Piper heard a voice scream in her ears, leaving a ringing afterwards. Piper fell off of her bed, onto the hardwood floor of her room. Ugh, why couldn't Aphrodite have put in nice, soft, plush white carpet? Oh well.

The gods had insisted upon the Seven living in the same house, since they had been through so much together. Even Reyna, Nico, Rachel, Calypso, and Thalia came with them as well. Once they found out Leo was alive, they couldn't ever let him out of their sights again. So, this was the best solution.

Leo was looking down at her, stifling a laugh. "Nice Power Ranger pajamas. You know the red one was my fa-"

"THEY ARE CHEROKEE EAGLES THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" Piper yelled at him. He always knew how to annoy her in that brotherly way. And he took advantage of that. Oh, joy.

Piper groggily got up and remembered that all of them were going to go shopping today, even the boys. The girls would look for clothes and the guys... Well, who knows what they'd look for? After remembering this, Piper sprinted to the bathroom and took a 7-minute shower, shaving included. She was really excited to go shopping today. Piper normally dreaded shopping but it's the perfect excuse to spend time with the others, and lately, they didn't have much of it.

Piper scarfed down a bagel slathered in cream cheese and started looking for the others. They were all awake and hanging out around the house, talking and laughing. Piper first found Jason, just coming out of the shower. His hair was gleaming wet, accenting his gorgeous sky blue eyes underneath his adorable glasses. The scar on his lip curled with his smile as he saw Piper. His face beamed his usual positive mood, radiating all throughout the house.

"Hey, Pipes." Jason kissed Piper's cheek and wrapped his strong arms around her waist. She could definitely get used to this.

"Mmm." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, pleased to start off the day on such a happy note. He tasted like fresh mint and water. Different, but just as good.

"Okay guys, let's get going! Girls in the blue car, guys in the red. Hurry!" Calypso shouted cheerfully, her voice echoing through the halls. It was her first time shopping and she could not be any more thrilled. She gave Jason a goodbye kiss and then went off. All of the girls piled in the car and Annabeth drove off, fast.

"So, where to first? We could hit up American Eagle, or Victoria's Secret, or Forever 21-" Hazel started.

"All of them!" Calypso giggled. "We have hours, so let's not waste them!"

They got to the mall, with the boys right on their heels.

"Meet back here at say, 5:30 for dinner?" Hazel suggested. All of the boys nodded and went off. Piper always wondered what guys would go shopping for. Sports-related things? She honestly could never figure it out.

The girls went up to the second level of the mall and in search of American Eagle. They were all chatting amongst themselves when Piper saw him. He was just standing there, intensely staring at her. Piper stopped right in her tracks. He gestured for her to come over, but she didn't oblige.

"Piper, you okay?" Thalia asked, worried. Piper couldn't speak, move, much less think. What was Dylan doing here? How had he found her again? Hadn't he done enough to her? Tears of fear brimmed her eyes, threatening to escape. No. She couldn't seem vulnerable, afraid to face him. She toughened up, and snapped out of her daze.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to go to the bathroom. You guys go to the store and I'll catch up with you." Piper said, trying for a smile. She was sure her face had gone deathly pale. But, the rest of the girls went to the store skeptically, clearly not convinced.

She walked over to him, hesitantly. What could he want from her now? She had got a good 10 feet away from him and stopped.

"What are you doing here? Can't you just leave me alone for once?" Piper snapped at Dylan.

He stepped forward a few steps, close enough that he could whisper in her ear; so close that his breath brushed against her tan skin, giving her goosebumps.

"We never got to finish what we started. And I intend to finish it, just the way I wanted it to be." By this time, a tear had run down her cheek. No, you're not going to let him win. Not this time. Not again. Piper thought.

Piper pushed him back, violently. "Get away from me! Why can't you just let me be happy? It's not like you ever made me happy." Piper retorted. People that were surrounding the two began to notice them, pointing with concerned expressions across their faces. Dylan had a crazed look in his eyes as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a kiss. She immediately pulled back, slapping him very hard. Dylan looked at her and laughed.

"You know what I'm capable of. Don't make me hurt you again, because you know I will. And this time, I'll show no mercy." He started to walk off, but not without grabbing her waist from behind and kissing her neck passionately. She elbowed him in the gut and he chuckled. With that, he was gone.

Piper just stood there, dumbfound. She was terrified, and did not hesitate to hide it. She was shaking uncontrollably and tears kept falling down her cheeks rapidly. Annabeth had come back to check on her and rushed to her side when she saw her. She asked so many questions, but Piper wasn't paying attention. Dylan was back, and he wasn't stopping until he got what he wanted. Her.