Annabeth's POV

Terror was filling inside her body as though it was a gas leaked into the air. Annabeth had no idea where she was, who she was with, or why. The one thing she did know was that she had been captured and possibly taken hostage. She remembered the feeling of cold, air-like hands grabbing her forearms, ripping her from her father's home. They must've put some kind of chemical on a rag that made her unconscious... Either way, she needed answers.

For what felt like hours but seemed to be days, she was trapped in darkness with a limited food supply and no room to move around. Thankfully, there was a toilet and a sink. Annabeth had a feeling there were more people with her since whenever she was given food, it seemed to be a rushed thing... And it seemed to be consistent. If anyone knew Annabeth well enough, then they would know she hated being in the dark about anything.

On the 4th day according to Annabeth's calculations, a light finally filled her tiny living space. She squinted for a few seconds, but knew she had to stay alert in case danger was around the corner. When her eyes adjusted, she scanned her surroundings. Apparently, she had been locked in a crate type of thing, and she wasn't the only one. 6 others like hers were lined up and spaced evenly apart from each other. They all started to open, revealing her worst fear.
The others were here.
The other girls.

Piper, Thalia, Hazel, Rachel, Reyna, Calypso. All of the 6 other girls she had been living with were captured by the same people, and the answers leading up to this were right in front of her. Annabeth knew this had something to do with what was going on with all of them, their own personal issues and challenges. She hated having to dissect their private lives, but what choice did she have?

Before moving, she looked around to make sure they were alone. Nobody was in sight except for the girls, oddly enough. That gave Annabeth a bad feeling, but she had to seize the opportunity. She crawled over to the nearest crate which had Reyna in it. She was still trying to adjust to the change in lighting, but quickly noticed it was her when she could see.

"I'm guessing you don't know anything as to why we're here?" Reyna said bluntly. Annabeth was taken aback. Was Reyna really that observant of her behavior? Or did Annabeth just make it that obvious?

"You guessed right, unfortunately. I have a feeling it has to do with what's been happening lately... Anything new?" Reyna explained to her the current things that have occurred: Frank's military thing, Piper awaking from her coma, but most importantly Percy's change in behavior. Drugs were definitely involved, but why? He was so much smarter than this. After this whole thing cleared up, he was going to get the worst scolding of his life.

The part that caught her eye was with Piper. Her being mad at Jason... That boy must've done something really bad for that to happen. Piper was head over heels for him, even when he wasn't. As Reyna told her of this, Annabeth could sense a kind of hatred, anger, bitterness towards her. She never harbored these feelings up until recently. Reyna's face would twist with disgust when she got to the part of Piper blowing up at Percy and telling her about the whole Dylan thing. Gods, Annabeth felt so stupid. How could she not see it? Piper being anxious around other guys, covering up more. It was literally written in stone and she still couldn't see it. Best friend of the year award goes to Annabeth.

Annabeth quickly raced over to Piper, who was staring at nothing and hugging her knees. She seemed totally out of it, which was never good. Annabeth waved her hand in front of her face, snapped, and was almost slapped her when Piper looked up. Her eyes were full of sorrow and regret. She looked like she wanted to cry, and she almost did.

"He was telling the truth." Piper stared into nothingness once more, not waiting for a response.

"How could I think that he, of all people, would hurt me? Could hurt me? Gods, I'm so clueless. He'll never forgive me." She took a deep breath.

"What makes you think that now?" Annabeth knew that most of this revolved around Piper, but Piper needed comfort more than an interrogation.

"I-I had a dream. My mother explained it all, how it was her fault that Jason said what he did. She told me what he did when I was out... Told me how sorry she was. She also sparked up Reyna's feelings a little bit, but she never had intentions of pursuing them. And I was too stubborn to even consider the possibility of Jason telling the truth. If I would've kept an open mind..." She trailed off but left the message clear. All Jason had done was what any caring boyfriend would've. He tried to fix things the best he could. And now Piper regretted it immensely how they had left off.

"You know, the last thing I said to him? We got in a fight the night when this... Happened. He was trying to help me, telling me he was here for me. All I did was shut him out. I told him that I never wanted to speak to him again and that I... I hated him." Piper got caught on those last words. Annabeth could tell it took so much to not break down right now, and she couldn't blame her. If she was in Piper's shoes, she would've broken down every second after she realized the truth.

Annabeth was about to attempt to say some soothing words when a door opened. In came men organized into the shape of a square, tall and buff men. They were guarding someone in the center. They stopped and made an opening for their leader to come out. Piper quietly gasped when she saw him. She quickly stiffened and glared at him. If Annabeth had to take a guess, this was the legendary Dylan. He was almost like Jason, but dark. He had that Superman aura, haircut and all. His teeth were whiter than humanly possible. His hair was the exact color Annabeth imagined Superman's, dark brown. She might've been attracted to him if not for a) his attitude. He acted cocky even as he walked in and b) what he did to Piper. She knew Piper was anything but weak, but this may just have confirmed Piper's view of herself. Dylan winked at Piper and began to talk.

"I've missed it when you get angry, Pipes. You look so cute, and then your eyebrows scrunch up-" Piper stood up so abruptly she almost fell, but recovered quickly.

"Don't ever call me that, got it?" She said through gritted teeth. Dylan chuckled and walked up to Piper. He placed a hand on her cheek, lightly patting her. She tensed but stood her ground.

"Another reason why I've missed you. You've got a backbone. Now, let's get down to business. I'm sure you're all wondering why you're here, yes?" He paced around as he spoke, looking each of the girls dead in the eye.  Silence crept in the room, and once again Dylan laughed.

"I love you girls. I guess I'll just sum up the why part. You see, your dear Piper and I have unfinished business." He gave her a quick look that would crumble Annabeth's confidence right then and there. Somehow, Piper managed to gather all of her confidence and flip him off. Dylan laughed quietly but didn't let that alter his mood.

"But also, I had to snatch the chance to pull off the greatest heist ever. Capturing 6 female demigods and getting my revenge? I'll be a legend! I know, I know, your boyfriends will be livid! They'll come and save you, right? That's why we start now. Guards." He gave them a signal, and one came to Annabeth and shoved her back in her crate. The others grabbed a squirming Piper and dragged her away. She fought and screamed, knowing what was to happen. Dylan grabbed her face and kissed her. She spat at him and he slapped her, leaving a red mark on her cheek.

"I can't wait until we get to the more... Intense parts." Piper tried to headbutt Dylan, but he had reflexes like a snake. He draped his hand over her shoulder and continued to walk towards the door, the guards following in perfect sync.

"Enjoy your stay with us, ladies," Dylan said over his shoulder and entered the unknown space, the guards following and trying to keep Piper down. Eventually, she gave up and looked back at the girls. The crates were being closed as this all happened, so they were completely helpless. Piper gave them one last look, but not a call for help. An apologetic look. She was sorry that they had to be apart of this. Of this tragedy that Piper had to relive, again and again in her nightmares.

I really should be doing homework but... Wattpad is a drug to me. I can't stop reading Jasper fanfic uGh.
But here you go! Sorry for the long waits, I'm trying my best here😁 but 1.76k reads?!? Amazing! I'm literally at a loss for words... I love you guys! Keep on voting and don't forget to comment your thoughts! (: