2 Kids in China

Yesterday... December 27, 2015... Somewhere in (ummm u know?).. at ze house of ze amazing writer Emem!

Me: *watching TV*

CNN News: China couples have now two kids.

Me: *le gigantic shocking eyes* WUTTTT???!!!

Me: *runs to her Mom* Mommy!!! The news said that the married couples in China are now having 2-children policy instead of only one!

Mom: Hmmmm.... *short silence* You know my dear, the number of Chinese races are getting lesser and lesser in the previous policy, so nowadays they declared threir child limit into two to continue their Chinese race....

Me: But Mommy....? *nodded* China has the world's largest population and it counts more than a billion!

Mom: What?...

Me: China is very surprisingly crowded as I carry a large truck if rice grains! Then Mom, now the policy changes will loading more in a massively overloaded country of 1G+ inhabitants of eastern Asian *paragraph cut off by Mom*

Mom: Please don't disturb me, I have a beauty rest tonight because me and your Daddy will have a date tomorrow because it's our wedding anniversary. Go to sleep, turn off the TV because it's almost midnight.

Me: Good night Mommy....

Mom: *leaves to her bedroom*

~le time skipp brought you by: Ariel sa presyong 7.50, finally.... most trusted laundry brand dahil si Levi ang nag-advertise nito!! hehheeheehe!!....

Me: *lying on ze bed, insomniac* Yao...

China: *sits on my bed* Wut is it, aru?

Me: *drools mouth liquid* :-L

China: Emem...What's bothering to you, aru? o-o

Me: *immedialy gets up the bed* Hey! *Russia's intimidation mode* Do you intend to overload yourself again??? ˋ﹏ˊ

China: .·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·. *screams like Armin* My boss wants me to do this,aru! *rolls in my bed wrapping with my blanket like Chinese spring rolls*

Me: *facepalm* oh China... T-T

~Dedicated to Titania Paula (oops sorry I forgot Erza and the cake heheh~!)

Two children for all couples

China will allow all couples to have two children, abandoning its decades-long one-child policy, the Communist Party of China announced in late October. The change is intended to balance population development and address the challenge of an ageing population.

Under the new policy, couples who have two children can enjoy longer maternity leave and they could have more than two children if eligible. Current longer marriage and maternity leaves enjoyed by citizens who marry late and delay having children will be removed, and so will the rewards for couples who volunteer to have only one child.

The two-child policy will come into force on Jan 1.

Reference: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2015-12/28/content_22834827.htm

and this video well from youtube it's MMD... well okey...