"Okay, don't look now, but Grayson Dolan is right behind you." Kylie mumbled urgently at me.

I froze.

I heard a couple of footsteps towards me and saw Kylie look away, trying to hide her red cheeks.

"Do I know you?" he whispered in my ear. His breathe smelt of booze and I could feel his lips curved into a smirk.

"No." I replied harshly, turning around to face him and giving him my evil glare.

He looked confused as I walked away, pulling Kylie with me.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kylie hissed at me from beneath her cap.

"Nothing. Literally, nothing." I said through clenched teeth. When we had arrived back at the junk food isle, I grabbed a few packets of crisps off of the shelves, and this time, Kylie didn't stop me.

We payed quickly, and I felt guilty for being so rude and upfront, but then I remembered what he had done.

"Hey, Miss Angry-at-the-hottest-actor-in-the-whole-world-for-no-reason," she dragged on as I rolled my eyes, "You owe me an explanation."

"No I don't, because I have nothing to say." I mumbled, grabbing the change from the cashier women.

I took out my phone to check the time (6:30pm), calculating how much time I would have left to study.

As I did, I heard the ruffling of our grocery bags, so I snapped my head in the direction of the noise and saw nothing but a man's back; he was paying.

I walked briskly out of the automatic sliding doors with the a bag in each hand and heard Kylie trailing behind me.

"If you just don't like him, then, I understand! Not everyone-"

"Look, I don't want to talk about it, okay?" I blurt. I looked into her confused eyes and smiled at her meekly.

"You'll have to tell me one day." she mumbled to herself. I laughed as I put down the bags in the back trunk.

+++

I emptied out the bags, keeping back a chocolate bar, and putting everything in the white cupboards of our kitchen.

Reaching for the bar in one of the bags, I felt something rougher than the thin plastic roaming around inside. I grabbed it, and found a small strip of paper in my hand.

It read:

44629947198

He didn't. The man, also known as Grayson, sneaked his number into our bags.

As if I would call his number! I considered giving it to Kylie, but something deep inside of me told me to keep it.

I gave it to her anyway.

"This is Grayson Dolan's phone number?!" she squealed. I nodded a tiny bit, biting my lip. She cupped her hand over her mouth as her eyes widened. "Oh my God. Oh my God!!" She started screaming, like I had expected, and I think I saw a small tear roll down her cheek.