At Eren's expression, Levi's muffled laugh finally broke into an amused laugh.

The Alpha then took a deep breath to stop his laughing. He looked at Eren in the eyes, a smirk plastered on his face, "Are you seriously mistaken the mark on my neck with double meaning behind it? The mark that you put on me, hm?"

"I— What?" Eren blinked, dumfounded.

"Come with me," Levi got up from the bed and took Eren's wrist, tugging it slightly, signalling the brunette to follow the raven.

"Levi?"

Levi didn't answer. He kept pulling Eren to follow him.

When Levi stopped in his track, Eren could see that they were facing a body mirror next to Levi's huge wardrobe.

Levi stepped aside and moved next to Eren while both of them staring at each other on the mirror. The Alpha turned on the standing lamp next to the mirror, and then he pointed back and forth between his neck and Eren's, "Look at my mark and then take a look at yours."

With slightly puffy eyes from crying earlier, Eren compared both of their own mark, and his eyes widened from realisation, "Oh. It's..."

"You see it now? You and I formed the same mark on our neck. The faded mark right here—" Levi tapped his neck, "—it's also the part of our mark, yet you mistaken this as something else from 'I-don't-know-who'?" Steel-blue eyes stared at the brunette playfully.

Eren didn't meet Levi's eyes as he covered his face with the palm of his hands. He groaned in embarrassment. He then turned around and marched back to the bed.

"Eren?"

Ignoring Levi's call, Eren slumped on the bed. He grabbed the blanket and rolled himself around it, making himself a human burrito. There was no way in hell that Eren would face Levi after the embarrassment he made for himself because of their marks.

"Eren, what are you doing?" Levi asked. He slightly chuckled at Eren's silliness.

Once again, Eren ignored Levi as the brunette wrapped the blanket tighter around him and buried his face while he was on it.

Levi who was now already sitting next to burrito-Eren, tried to snatch the blanket away, but Eren get a good grip on the blanket and kept still around it.

When Levi started to put a little force, Eren whined, "Nooo, let me be! There is no way I am able to face you after my silly accusation to you! I feel so humiliated, not by you, but by myself! Uhhh..."

"Eren, it's perfectly okay. Come on, look at me."

"No! You'll make fun of me."

"I won't. See for yourself if you don't believe me."

Eren's head popped out from the burrito blanket. He blinked slowly, eyes staring at Levi awkwardly.

The sight was so adorable, it made Levi smile a little, "Hey."

"Hey," Eren murmured shyly.

"You okay now?"

Eren jutted out his lower lip, "I thought— I thought you've been—" He sighed. Unwrapping himself from the blanket, Eren then put the fabric to cover his face, "Oh, I should have known that the faded mark is actually a part of our formed mark. Yet I assume it as someone else's mark on you."

"As if I would let other people mark me," Levi retorted.

"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for? Silly," Levi tapped his index finger onto Eren's nose.