Chapter 26

May weird part dito. Hahahaha. And medyo ewan para sa akin yung dulong part. Enjoy reading na lang. Happy New Year!

Chapter 26:  Ang Sakit sa Heart ng KL Bow

"How cool is this? We're like in a video game where two teams were at the both ends of the area! You know, fighting." Kiefer said with an amuse face. He was just teasing Bea who's not in the mood as always. Bea just glared at him and Kief just smirked amd shrugged. Bea can just punch him or what, but Kief has played a big part on her revenge. She just chose to tolerate his acts even if he gets annoying most of the time.

"I don't get it." Laura said. "Yes, Kiefer is right. WE ARE JUST PLAYING...but this is not fun. It's more of a torture on our part. I mean, now, we are the winners obviously, but what if the tables turn? Let's end this."

"I agree. We could just end this. Why prolong their agony?" Mika butted in.

Bea just shook her head like what her team's not making any sense when in fact they are making sense.

"That's the thing. We need to make them feel pain. We need to make them feel hopeless.  Dapat sila mismo ang humingi na tapusin na natin ang kanilang buhay. That's how my dad likes it. That's how we're gonna end the game you're talking about. And based on my observations, malapit na rin naman silang sumuko. They lacked manpower, weapons, and even basic needs especially food. Just have some patience, my friends." Bea said confidently. Her father has already planned this for a long time. What could go wrong?

"How about Den?" Kief asked, still with his annoying smile. How he loves annoying Bea. Lagi niyang ginagawa yun dahil alam nakan niyang hindi siya nito masasaktan. Kahit na gaano pa katindi ang asaran ng dalawa.

"I don't care." Bea answered quickly. Kief just arched his eyebrow. Obviously, her answer's contradicting her body language. Medyo umayos siya ng upo at saka umiwas ng tingin kay Kief.

"Oh Bei, forgot to tell you, she's not here anymore." Laura said and that caught Bea's attention. She looked at Laura and gave her a "what do you mean" look.

"Last week, when Aly and you were fighting, LA Revilla managed to inject something again in Den's neck. No one noticed because the attention of the people were in the two of you. I saw him carrying Den towards the exit. I didn't tell you about this because you were pissed off. Like really pissed off that day. Anyway, Den was unconscious when that guy took her out of  this school. They got over your guards. My source said Mr. Lazaro himself asked LA to do that. Now, Den is safe. Sayang, she missed out the fun part of this game of yours." Laura said.

"Good for her." All Bea could say. Her dad wants her to hurt Den too, but of course, she will disobey him. Deep inside her, she thanked all the saints dahil safe na si Den at hindi na mapapahamak dahil wala na siya sa battleground.

"You mean, di ka galit?" Lau asked.

Bea just ignored her question. Of course not. That's Den's safety. Okay lang nawala na ito sa paningin niya basta safe ito. Kaysa naman na nakikita niya si Den sa loob ng campus at hindi niya ito nakakasama dahil sa galit ito sa kanya. Mas okay na malayo siya, dahil malayo rin naman ang karibal nito sa kanya.

"So that means, LA is on Alyssa's side now?" Mika asked. There were just four of them inside the planning area intended for the traitors. Mika was on the other end of the long table, and Bea was on the other one. On Bea's right, Laura was sitting comfortably with a hot coffee prepared for her. On Bea's left was Kiefer who seemed to be enjoying in annoying their so called leader which he managed to do so well.