Hayden got up and went upstairs to call her parents. I get down on the floor and played with Brooke. I blew raspberries on her stomach and she laughed. I then picked her up and held her in my arms. After having Brandon I hoped to have a daughter just so I could have a boy and a girl. I never expected two girls and another boy. I want to be able to help Brandon with sports and help him when he has girl troubles. I wanted a daughter so she could be a daddy's girl. And I want to protect her from all of the guys out there that are complete jerks, which is pretty much every single one of them.

I walked around with Brooke in my arms until she began to grow tired. I went upstairs to put her in her crib. As soon as I put her down, she fell asleep. I quietly left the nursery and went into our bedroom to see Hayden sitting on the bed talking on her cell.

"Drake says we'll have to wait." She told whoever was on the other end. "I don't mind. I'm just happy to be engaged." A pause. "Thanks, and yes I'll make sure you get an invite. Bye."
She hung up and sat her phone on the nightstand. I climbed on the bed and came up behind her. I trailed kisses down her neck and along her shoulder.

"How long do we have to wait?" She asked me.

"How ever long it takes to get enough money. Also it depends on how big you want the wedding."

"How big I want the wedding? Doesn't your opinion matter too?"

"This wedding is for you. I'd be happy eloping."

"I guess I'd have to think about it."

"You have plenty of time. For right now, let's start where we left off earlier."

She smiled and turned to tackle me to the bed. She lifted my shirt over my head and threw it to the floor. She then met her lips with mine. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. She tangled her hands in my hair and tugged a little, causing me to let out a groan. I'm glad our entire day wasn't ruined.

Hayden's P.O.V*

The next morning I woke to my alarm. I don't want to go to work today, but we need the money. Drake is picking up Brandon from the hospital today. I want to see Brandon and make sure my baby is okay, but I can't take off work now.

"Where are you going?" Drake asked me, grabbing my arm to stop me from getting up.

"I'm getting ready for work." I reminded him.

"What about Brandon?"

"You'll pick him up."
"Okay, fine."

I shook my head and laughed at him a bit. We just had this conversation last night before we went to bed. I guess he's just half asleep.

I showered then dressed in my uniform. I pinned up my hair since I didn't feel like being bothered with it today. I put on a little makeup then headed out.

"What, no kiss goodbye?" Drake asked, sitting up. I smiled and went over to give him a kiss, the stubble on his chin poking me a little.

"You need to shave." I told him.

"Like I have time to." He smiled.

I got to work and parked in reserved parking for employees. I went inside to find it empty. Tony was at the bar wiping off the counter.

"Hey Hayden." He greeted me. "How are you this morning?"

"Tired." I admitted. "Tell me it'll be a slow day."

"I can't make any promises." He smiled.

I went over and sat down at the bar, I rest my hands on the table. Tony stopped working and took my hand in his.