It was lucky that she had her wand because she then took it out secretly and muttered the counter curse. Samantha immediately felt relief and took off the other way intercepting the Quaffle from Samuels. She tucked it under arm and sped down the pitch avoiding both Bludgers. She saw Justin guarding the middle post. Samantha aimed at the right post but swerved and threw at the left. Justin swerved back and stuck out his hand to try and block it. His hand barely touched the Quaffle before it hit the edge of the post and fell through.

"SAMANTHA POTTER HAS SCORED FINALLY! Gryffindor still trails 120-60," Lee cried ecstatically. Some of the crowd groaned knowing that this game was about to get interesting if Samantha had gotten her game back.

Meanwhile, Harry was still flying circles around the pitch looking for the Snitch. Sixth year Jeremy Rudolph was tailing him but keeping a good distance in case the Snitch flew around him. Harry needed to catch the Snitch soon to prevent Ravenclaw from getting too much of a lead.

The point value of this match would determine how much the winner needed to beat Slytherin by. So far, sixty points was a fair amount but Harry knew it couldn't pass one hundred.

"SAMANTHA POTTER GETS PAST CROSS AGAIN! Another ten points!" Lee announced. "Go Gryffindor! Come on!" he added enthusiastically, obviously well into the match that has taken a serious turn. McGonagall yelled at him to stop but even she agreed with him.

She was staring to get worried at Potter's play and almost wanted to talk to her, maybe even threatening a detention. She shoved this thought away as she watched Samantha pass to Alicia who then scored bringing the score twenty points closer. Potter was back.

No one realized how much Samantha influenced the match. It even surprised her that the way she was playing controlled not only the crowd, but the other players as well. The Ravenclaws were now the ones playing sloppy as they were nervous now that Samantha was playing well again. Justin was the most nervous since he was letting in easy goals and not giving sufficient passes to the chasers.

The score was now 130-110. Ravenclaw still in the lead. Fred and George each hit a Bludger at the chasers which caused them to miss their block on Angelina. She weaved with Samantha and Alicia as they neared Justin who gripped his broom. Samantha aimed like she was going to shoot but she quickly passed to Angelina who took the shot, and then scored.

Gryffindor was now ten points from tying this match. Harry cheered loudly as his eyes then scanned the pitch searching desperately for the tiny golden ball that would secure them a spot in the finals. His heart gave a leap as he saw a shimmer by the goal posts Oliver was guarding. He didn't want to cause too much attention towards himself so he sped off the other way. Jeremy immediately sped off after him. His eyes went ahead of Harry to see if he could spot the snitch.

'This kid is good,' Jeremy thought as he realized what Harry was doing. He heard Lee Jordan announce that Spinnet had scored which meant the game was now tied. He had to reach the snitch before Potter. He knew Harry was lighter than he was so if he was to dive, he would certainly beat him.

Jeremy tried to take a better angle at the snitch but had to veer off his path due to one of the Weasley twins hitting a Bludger near him.

Harry was near the goal posts and he followed the snitch which had moved and was flying towards the middle of the pitch. The Ravenclaw chasers were in passion of the Quaffle so everyone was flying at Harry who ignored this, his eyes securely on the golden ball.

Samantha had her eyes on the Quaffle and knew Davies was going to pass to Samuels. She faintly saw Harry flying towards them as she sped towards Jason. As she reached out for the incoming Quaffle, the snitch was now in her way and Harry was aiming at them like a bullet.