First Time

You knock on Michael's front door, your long coat covering your body as the wind blows around you strongly, causing you to shiver.

Don't back down, I want this. You think as you knock on his door, waiting patiently for him to open up.

He opens the door after a few seconds, his hands holding onto an X-Box controller. His eyes widen a little in surprise, but then smiles.

"Y/N," he says, "what are you doing here?" He says, opening the door a little wider so you can slide passed him and into his home.

"I ugh- I just wanted to see you." You tell him, playing with your cold hands.

Michael leads you into his living room, and you see pizza boxes, and other rubbish around his couch as his game of GTA is paused on the TV.

"Sorry about the mess I wasn't expecting guests at this time of night." He chuckles, walking over to the couch and kicking some the rubbish with his feet, before looking up at you. "Do you want to talk in the bedroom instead?"

"Yeah, sure." You reply. He raises an eyebrow and leads you to the bedroom, making sure to switch his X-Box and TV off. As you's walk to his bedroom, you see the light of the bathroom underneath the door crack, and you whisper to Michael,
"Who's here with you?"

"One of the tech guys from tour." He replies, looking over his shoulder as he leads you up his stairs. "He needed a place to crash for the week, so I said he could stay here."

You's walk along the hallway in silence until you arrive at his bedroom and he opens the door, letting you in first before closing it gently behind him. The room is dark, the slight light from behind the curtains from the lampposts outside giving the room a very small amount of light until Michael switches the bedroom light on, making you turn around and face him. His eyebrows are raised slightly, a small smile on his lips.

"So, what's up?" Michael asks, sitting down on the bed and tapping the space next to him. You sit down next him.

"Oh, I uh- I just missed you." You say. "I thought I'd stop by."

"At three in the morning?" He frowns slightly as he speaks but it goes away just as quick as it came.

"Yeah."

"Y/N, tell me what's really going on."

"I just missed you." You shrug.

"I missed you too, but we both know that's not why you're here. And what's with the-"

"I want you to take my virginity." You blurt out, and you can feel Michael's eyes on you.

He stops talking and continues to look at you like you grew an extra head.

"Wait-What?"

"I want you to take my virginity." You repeat, a little clearer this time to make sure he understands what you're saying.

"I don't understand." He shakes his head.

"I'm asking you as a friend to take my innocence." You turn your body to face him, and place a hand on his shoulder. Michael shakes it off and stands up. He walks across his bedroom, his hands in his hair, back to you.

"Please."

"Y/N, don't."

"Michael, don't say no." You stand up from the bed, walking up to him and turning him around to face you.

"Well I am!" he whisper yells. It's then that you remember you's aren't alone in Michael's house. "You come to my home at three in the morning and ask me to take your virginity, when you've been my best friend since we were 7 years old. Like what the fuck? I haven't even kissed you before, and you expect me to have-" You cut him short by standing on your toes slightly, grabbing his face in your still cold hands and kiss him. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close. He kisses back for at least ten seconds before he pushes you away.