Cheater, cheater

This was wrong. This was all so wrong.

Miranda was one of your friends, you've known her for a few of years, yet here you were, messing around with her boyfriend.

"It's okay, she's gone for the weekend." Michael reassures as he leads you into the bedroom he shared with his girlfriend of two years.

No words left your lips, nothing would come out, even if you did try, so you only nod, trying to shake the guilt you felt as you slipped your shoes off.

Michael came up behind you, slowly pushing your jumper off your shoulder and throwing it on the chair in the corner of the bedroom.

"You know," he starts placing a small kiss to your bare shoulder. "I missed you." You shudder, bringing your hand down to your waist where his hands were and interlacing your fingers.

"Why? You had Miranda here the whole time." You say, causing Michael to take a step back as he sighs.

You didn't turn around knowing that you would only be met by his icy glare.

"Don't say her name." He growls. You only rolled your eyes and despite the feeling you had, you said it again.

"What? Miranda? Your girlfriend?"

"And you're her friend!" He spat back.

It grew silent. You contemplated whether or not you should leave as you heard the bed shift and Michael clear his throat.

"This is wrong. She's gonna find out and everyone is going to get hurt." You say, your back still facing him as you run your finger through your hair. You hear the bed shift again, and soon Michael was behind you again, his hands on your waist.

"Don't say that." He says, giving your hips a squeeze and your shoulder a wet kiss. "You give me that feeling that she can never give me."

"Then why don't you leave her?" You were trying to back away from his touch but his grip was firm as he pressed you tighter against his chest.

He sighs at the question. "I will, I promise, but I need to find the right time. You know how she's been through a rough time lately." He says.

You don't say anything as he continues to pepper your neck and shoulder with small, wet kisses. "Just stay please. I've missed you." He mumbles.

You slump your shoulders, turning your head so your lips met Michael's. He moans against you, turning you around and backing you up until his legs hit the bed. He falls back as you fall on top of him. "I'll take that as a yes." He flashes a cocky smile as his hands travels from your waist to your butt. Giving it a firm squeeze, he bites your lip as you moan against him. He flips you's over so he was now on top as he attacks your neck with wet kisses.

He grinds himself against you as you bring your hips up to meet his. "Remember that night when I snuck out of my hotel room after she fell asleep and went to your room." He asks between kisses.

"Mhmm." You hum in response, only half listening, too absorbed on the movement of his hips and the way his lips felt against you.

He takes a minute before replying, taking that time to kiss his way down your body to the waist of your shorts. "That was the first night we finally gave into the temptation and fucked for about three/four hours." He says, looking up at you and smirking. You returned the smirk, remembering that night like it just happened yesterday. You shudder at the memory; you came three times that night. "I'm about to relive that night with you." He whispers, sliding your shorts off your legs, leaving you in nothing but an oversized shirt and your underwear.

"Well, most of it." Michael rubs slow circles against your clothed centre. He then leans down and kisses you there, moaning softly against you.

"Jesus, Micael, just take it off." You beg, lifting your hips up closer to him.

He only chuckles as he slowly slides your underwear down your legs, throwing them behind him. He didn't waste any more time, taking your clit into his mouth, as waves of pleasure quickly wash over you as you combed your fingers through his hair. The feeling was short though because soon Michael pulls away. You let out a frustrated moan, about to curse at him before he slips two fingers in you. "I want to fuck you like I fucked you that first night; passionate and fast."

You only moan, bringing one of your legs over his shoulder as he curls his fingers. He reattaches his mouth to your clit and it wasn't long until you felt the familiar burning in your stomach.

"Oh, fuck!" You moan out as Michael moans against you, thrusting his fingers faster. Right before you came, his fingers left you as you let out another frustrated moan. That cocky Michael smile returned as he quickly discarded of his clothes and took the position between your legs. He slowly pushes himself inside you, causing you to moan out.

Michael groans as he slowly thrusts in and out of you at first, but soon picking up the pace when you loosely wrap your legs around his waist. It didn't take long for you to come undone, moaning out his name, which eventually led him into his orgasm.

"Fuck I love you." He groans as you felt him twitch as he came. Your eyes widen at the words as he rode out his orgasm. He then collapses on top of you.

Your mind is all over the place. Did he really just say that? Did he really just tell his girlfriend's friend that he loved her?

Michael rolls onto his back, bringing you on top of him so your head was laying on his chest. "Please tell me what you just said was in the spur of the moment type thing." You whisper against his chest.

"Please tell me you're going to say it back when I say it wasn't." He retorts between labored breaths.

You push your self up, looking down at Michael with furrowed brows. "Michael you're with-"

"I know, I know." He pauses, looking straight up at you, his eyes looking from your eyes to your nose to your lips and repeat. "But that doesn't stop me from feeling the way I do about you." He finishes, and for a moment you forget that he was you friends boyfriend and smile. "Please say it back before I cry." Michael half jokes as he brushes the matted strands of hair away from your forehead.

"I love you." You whisper in confidence. He only smiles at up at you; a smile you've never seen before. A smile so wide, where his eyes show happiness and his cheeks red. That smile alone made you know 100% that you loved him. And when Miranda finds out, you'll probably lose her forever, and go to Hell for this, but you know Michael will be with you through everything, and that makes the situation a lot more capable.