My Princess

I typed this while listening to The Power of Love by Jennifer Rush. It actually goes well with this lol

-

"Y/N, you were absolutely stunning out there." Jack, who played the male lead role of The Prince, tells you. You smile wide and walk into his chest for a hug.

"Thank you. You did amazing too." You reply, pulling away from the hug.

Tonight at the pantomime, you had your opening night of Cinderella, with you cast as Cinderella, of course. You and Jack walk off toward the direction of the dressing rooms, a few other cast members and crew saying congratulations on the amazing first night performance.

"I can't wait for tomorrow's show." Jack says, his Geordie accent strong as he speaks.

"Same here. Hopefully it's as amazing as tonights." You say as you open the door to your dressing room.

The smell of green apple fills the air, the room covered with your favourite flowers. You look toward the figure across the room, finding Michael leaning against the vanity mirror, a bouquet of  white and pinky-red Hellebore flowers in his hands. He's wearing a tux, the jacket buttoned at the middle of his torso, his tie behind the blazer. He smiles at you, but then clenches his jaw, his eyes averting above and behind you. You turn around and see Jack standing there awkwardly, his hands wondering around himself.

"I'll let you go. See you tomorrow, Y/N." He tells you.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." You say, your body staying still as you reach up and hug him. He gives you a kiss on the cheek and you return the favour.

"Get some rest, my princess." Jack says, with a sly smirk on his face as he walks away and down the hall. You wave and step into your dressing room, closing the door behind you.

"Who let you back here?" You ask Michael, walking towards him, your hands resting on his.

"The stage manager." He replies. "These," he looks down at the flowers in his hands. "and everything else," he looks up and around the room, his eyes skimming the small dressing room quickly before landing onto your eyes. "are for you."

"I love it, and I love you. Thank you." You smile, leaning up onto your tip toes to give him a kiss on the lips. He doesn't kiss back, though, making you pull back and step back a little. You turn around, grabbing your hair into a make shift pony. "Can you unzip me, please?"

There is a pause for a few seconds, before you hear the flowers being placed down onto the counter. His fingers lightly trail down from the nape of your neck to your lower back and unzips your dress. He tugs the zipper down forcefully. The formal ball gown falls down around your ankles as you fold your arms over your bare chest. You step out of the costume and walk over the chair where your clothes lay, putting on your bra and one of Michael's hoodie's.

"Hey," you stand by the chair, watching Michael. "are you okay?"

"Great." he smiles. "You were amazing tonight." You smile and take a few steps toward him and bury your face in his chest as he tightly hugs you.

"Thank you. Let's go home, yeah?" You break away from his hug and put on a pair of leggings, before sliding your feet into a pair of shoes. You leave the make-up on, deciding you'll take it all off when you're back at Michael's. You pick the formal gown up from the floor, hanging it up on the costume rack before grabbing your bag and the bouquet of flowers, and head out the building and to the car with Michael.

"Goodnight Jack!" You call out to him when you spot him walking to his car.

"Goodnight." He waves.