Three's Better Than Two [Mashton]

"Alright, Y/N, you have to promise me you won't peak!" Michael tells you as he covers your eyes with a blindfold.

"I promise." You tell him as he guides you forward. "Give me a hint of what it might be?" You add.

He breathes out, is breath hitting the back of your exposed neck.  "It's something you've always wanted."

"A kitten?! A holiday to Canada?! Oh, my God you got me meet and greet tickets to meet the Supernatural cast?!" You exclaim as you smile broadly, your hands covering your mouth in an excited manner.

You hear him chuckle. "No. But it's better than all three combined."

Your smile vanishes from your face, and you frown under the blindfold. "What could possibly be better than all those three?"

"You will see." He says, moving his hands from your sides, and you hear him open a door. He gently pushes you forward into the room.

"I smell candles." You tell him as the scent of your favourite candle fills your senses. "This is getting quite romantic. What are you up to?" You question.

He shuts the door and walks you forward, gently guiding you with his hands on your hips. Michael pushes you down, and you scream lightly before you land softly onto a bed.

He lays between your legs and pulls your shirt off. His gentle kisses go down your neck, and down your stomach, his stubble tickling your skin.

"Michael?"

"Yeah?" He replies.

"Did you grow some facial hair from one room to the other?"

He whispers in your ear, "No, I'm not manly enough." He kisses your neck, his tongue gliding over your skin.

You reach up to pull off the blindfold, but Michael stops you by grabbing your wrists and holds your hands above your head. You feel your jeans tug slightly, as the button undoes.

"If you really want the blindfold off, all you gotta do is guess who's tongue will be between your legs." Michael lets go of your wrists as your jeans are tugged roughly down your legs, your pumps coming off and hitting the wooden flooring.

You hear Michael's belt unfasten beside you, and you extend your hand out and grab a hold of his dick, pumping him slowly.

"Is it one of the boys?" You ask, as you feel the warm breath hit over your core.

"Yes." Michael answers, your hand still pumping him slowly.

"Luke?"

"No, but close."

"Ashton?"

You feel someone pull back the blindfold, your eyes going straight down to your legs, seeing Ashton with his head between your legs. He winks at you as a smirk appears on his face and he pulls down your underwear.

He kisses your inner thighs, his thumb slowly rubbing your clit. You look up at Michael, who still stands beside you, his bottom lip between his teeth.

Ashton's tongue quickly sweeps across your clit, his hands keeping your legs up and apart as he swipes his tongue up your entire sex, sending chills up your spine.

Ashton wraps his lips around your sensitive area, gently sucking and flicking his tongue over it, as Michael leans down to you, kissing along your jawline as his hand pumps himself.

Your breath is quick as you grip tightly onto Michael's hair, tugging on it. Your eyes move down to Ashton, seeing his eyes already stuck on you as his mouth continues to do it's job.