Built Up Anger

picture has nothing to do with this update but...just look at him and his jawline and his lips and his hair and just everything else

*

"Michael! Wait up!" You yell to your boyfriend. You two had just left the restaurant from eating dinner with his parents, who aren't on good terms with him. His strides were twice as long as yours, you were struggling to keep up in your heels. When he got to a crosswalk he had to wait for the light to change to the green man, so you managed to catch up with him.

"Michael, you could have waited for me."

"Sorry. I just wanted out there as soon as I could. My parents make me want to jump in front of a moving bus."

"Don't say stuff like that."

"It's true!" The light changes and Michael once again walks ahead of you to the point that you couldn't keep up. He hops in the car once he reaches the vehicle, closing the door as soon as he's sat down. You climb into the passenger side trying not to push Michael into an angry mood. He's already upset and stressed by his parents, he didn't need you to help him to see the "positive" side of things.

"Babe?" You speak out carefully, placing your hand onto his upper thigh. He breathes in deeply at the contact of your hand, his muscles tensing. "Do you want me to make you happy again?" You whisper into his ear, running your hand further up his leg, towards his zipper. You kiss over Michael's neck, running your tongue over his Adams Apple, knowing he loves it when you do that. "All this built up anger needs to be let out." You place your manicured hand over his now growing member, that is still covered by the materiel of his black skinny jeans, squeezing ever so slightly, which causes Michael to lean his head back against the headrest, his mouth parting as he exhales.

Michael shoots you a mean glance as you tease him over his jeans, biting your lip and looking up at your boyfriend through your eyelashes, in an attempt to come across sexy. He places his hand on top of your hand and begins to instruct your movements, moving your hand up and down his hard member that is suffocating under his tight jeans. Michael blows out a deep breath.

"Get in the back seat. Now." he demands. You crawl into the backseat and as you're doing so, Michael massages your ass as you climb over the handbrake. You sit down onto the seat, removing your shirt and jeans as Michael climbs over after you.

He sits down right next to you, his face right in front of yours. You could feel his breath fan over your face right before he kisses you. As he kisses you, he massages your boobs and you could feel his erection pressing against your leg.

He moves his head down to your neck, kissing and sucking just below your ear and trailing to your collarbone leaving bruises while his hand travels down your stomach, causing goosebumps to appear on your skin.

You take a hold of his hand, pushing yourself up. "No. Let me. Lean back." You tell him, and he follows your orders. He leans his back against the door, as you trail your fingers down his tummy, and over his evident snail trail, hooking your fingers under the waistband of his boxers before pulling the material down his legs. His hard member hits his lower stomach as it becomes free, and you take a hold of his dick, moving your hand up and down slowly as you fit yourself between his legs. You lean down, sticking your tongue out, licking up his hard cock, licking away the pre-come. You hollow your cheeks as you wrap your lips around the head of his dick, moving your head further down his member, until you couldn't fit anymore in.

Michael's hands tug at your hair, attempting to bring you closer to him. You look up at him through your eyelashes, seeing his head is thrown back, his lips parted as he mumbles things you can't hear.

"Fuck, Y/N. Stop." Michael lifts your head up, his cheeks are red and his breathing uneven. You lick your lips as you watch him lean over you, to press the button that folds the passenger seat down.

You instruct him to sit behind you, his legs parted so you fit between them. You turn your body away from him, so all he see's is your back and your ass.

Michael holds his dick up for you, as you push down, your hands resting on the back of the folded seat. Michael's hands are placed on your hips, and you begin to roll them back and forward, slowly at first before picking up speed. You gradually begin to lift yourself up and back down on him hard. His hands are running all over your body as you ride him in the backseat of his car.

The window's are steaming up, both of your breathes uneven as you please your boyfriend.

"Oh my god." You breathe out, hanging your head low as you look between your legs and watch his dick disappear inside you. 

"You're so hot riding my cock like this." Michael says, as his hands tug at your arms, pulling you back. Your back leans against his front, as he starts to trust in and out of you, in a completely new position. You lift your legs up, and place your feet onto his thighs, making it easier for him. Michael starts to thrust into you fast, the sound of skin and your moaning filling the car. His left hand starts to roughly rub your clit, as he continues to fuck you, the pressure in your stomach growing with each thrust.

His lips leave open mouthed kisses along your shoulders, the sweet gesture nothing compared to the tight but amazing feeling that fills your stomach. You know your close, and it's like Michael knows too, because he begins to thrust into you harder.

"Come for me." He says into your ear, and you do. Michael continues to slide in and out of you for a couple of seconds before you feel his loud being emptied into you. You climb up off his lap, sitting down next to him.

The car windows are still fogged up, your breathing hard as you look over at Michael, his eyes closed and head leaning back.

"Did I help with the built up anger?"

"In so many ways." He smirks.