Silent Sex

You sunk into your seat. 13 hours. 13 hours, until your plane lands in Sydney, Australia. It's also 13 hours of Michael's eternal complaining and whining. He had invited you to come finally meet his family for a fortnight, and the unsettling feeling of his family not liking you was pretty strong. But you wouldn't let Michael know this. You inhale deeply, as you stare out the window of the plane, seeing nothing but darkness. You get a little bit more comfortable in your seat, leaning you head against your boyfriends shoulder.

"Baby." Michael murmured, nuzzling his face into the side of yours. You rotated yourself in the seat, so you were facing him and rose your eyebrows in response. He stares at you, a glint of mischief in his beautiful eyes as he slips his hand under the soft quilt that covers you's both, and caresses your thigh and smiles coyly, his eyes closing and he leans back in the seat, leaving you to feel some type of way.

You shut your eyes, facing the plane ceiling, the same moment when his hand traveled just slightly higher up your thigh. You grasp his hand, holding it in place. You keep your eyes closed, hearing him chuckle beside you.

"M-Michael, what are you doing?" You whimper as he applies pressure to the hypersensitive spot. He switches the light that shone down on the two of you from above off, causing the little light that you had to disappear, leaving you in darkness, apart from the light from where the flight attendants sat. You look over to where he was sat, only seeing the outline of his head. Suddenly his lips are on yours, kissing you tenderly. Your hand swiftly slides to his face, resting upon his jawline, whilst the other teasingly runs up and down his thigh, your fingers brushing his developing bulge a couple of times.
After a couple seconds of teasing him, you press your hand down gently onto his bulge, causing Michael to instantly yank your hand away, pinning it right to your side, causing heat to rush through your body, and your heart to pound in your chest.

"You don't want to get caught, do you?" Michael breaths, inches from your ear, as he slowly exposes your shoulder and grazes his fingertips over the bare skin, causing a shiver to go up your spine as you clutch onto him. You slowly shook your head no, because expressing yourself in any other way seems impossible right now.

"Good." He places one simple kiss to your temple before whispering, "Join me in the bathroom in five minutes." With that being said, he get up from the seat, abandoning you in a flustered state. You sat patiently trying to fix your concentration on breathing accurately. Fidgeting with your jumpers sleeve, you stood up five minutes later, trying to not awaking any of the asleep passengers as you make your way down the isle toward the bathroom Michael entered not too long ago. Reaching the door, you gently force the door open, meeting the boy inside. You hurriedly shut the door behind you, arriving into the very tight spacing as you make sure you locked the door.

"Could you take any longer?" Michael harshly whispers before he rests his hands on your hips and reconnects your lips into a hungry, desirous kiss. You instantly find your place on the small counter, next to the sink, as Michael makes sure he kisses every inch of your neck. You wrap your legs around his torso tightly and tilt your head back, leaning onto the wall behind you which gives Michael a better approach to the exposed skin. His soft fingertips skim under your jumper, and he brushes his hands all over your sides, stomach and back. You briskly pull on his t-shirt and pull it over his head reconnecting your lips with his in seconds. He repeats your actions by pulling your jumper off your body and leaving you in your white tank-top, your black bra noticeable through the thin material. He eyes your body and bites at his lower lip. He then rapidly pulls at your cottons, tugging them down your legs, leaving them at your ankles. Michael moves his hands behind your back, his fingers grazing your skin as they trail up your spine to your bra, where he unclasps it. He runs the straps down your arms, causing goosebumps to rise. You help him take the bra off, leaving your tank-top wrapped up around your torso. He gently massages your boobs as his mouth places a few pecks on them before he calmly places his hand right over your heat, rubbing there softly. You grip his neck and bite down on your lip to stop yourself from moaning out loud. He smirks as he moves down achingly slow, his eyes not once leaving yours. He slips your underwear down your legs, where you kick of your cottons along with your pants as he speaks.

"We won't be needing these." He drops them down by his feet. You tighten your grasp on his hair as his head moves in between your thighs, millimeters away from the one place that aches for his sweet assault. "Mhmm, so wet." he mutters before his tongue licks your slit up, you jerk once he made the simple contact with you. His hands grasp your thighs even tighter keeping them locked in place. He repeats his actions again, but this time his soft tongue slips into your entrance and you felt as if all the air in this capacity was gone. He just imitated his actions a few times, never breaking eye contact, which was bringing you over the edge.

"Michael." You whisper gripping the counter, and once his name leaves your mouth, he withdraws his tongue leaving you to be a whimpering mess.

"Not yet, baby girl." He gets up unhurriedly and connects your lips in a lustful kiss, gripping your hair as you vigorously tugs on the shorts he's wearing. He confirms your offer and and pulls the material down his legs as they drop to his feet in a messy pile. You palm his bulge through his boxers that were making it harder for him to move every minute because of the growing length. You softly slip your hand inside and squeeze him ever so lightly, causing his mouth to fall agape. He thrusts himself upward as your hands rubs him. He breaths in and out sharply as you kiss and suck at his neck, dominant Michael being overpowered by pleasure was the sexiest thing you've have ever seen.

"Wrap your legs around me." He breaths and you obey his orders. He lifts you off the counter effortlessly, one arm holding against your back, as the other holds your ass. He lifts you up just a little more before he slowly enters me you by lowering your body on top of him. You grip his biceps as he fills you fully. You inhale deeply trying to contain yourself. He pulls out fully and pushes back inside agonizingly slow, which makes your stomach fill with butterflies. He duplicates his movement, but each time a little faster. He pulls out again only to slam back into you, you having the urge to moan out his name repeatedly. You clench yourself around him, causing both Michael and yourself to wince in pleasure.

He pushes into you at a proper speed and it was getting harder to hold back from screaming his name. Just when you thought the pleasure reached its highest point, the turbulence shook the plane, causing boundless bliss to go through your body. At this point you were silently thanking God for the disturbance.

"Michael." You moan out, Michael's eyes looking up at you. His eyes filled with lust and desire.

"As much as I fucking love when you scream my name, you have to be quiet. For me, baby girl." He purrs into your ear as he fills you deeply with one thrust, causing your mouth to open wide. As you were about to moan he quickly covers your mouth and slams into you wildly. Your eyes close from all the ease.

"Look at me." You open your eyes, finding it hard to not re-close them as his pace picks up.

"I'm gonna come, Michael." You whisper in his ear, his hold on you growing tighter as he held your body as close as possible, your heated, wet bodies colliding. His thrusts became even deeper and faster as you felt the familiar knot tie in you stomach.

"What are you for, Princess? Come for me." Michael breaths through gritted teeth and that's all it took to send you over the edge, as Michael follows. He grunts into your shoulder as he releases himself into you. Your mind goes blank and body being taken over by ecstasy. You clung onto him and eyed the foggy mirror and watched as it steamed up from your bodies working together. You both gaze into each others eyes, trying to catch your breaths, and collect yourselves.

"I love you," he pecks your lips tenderly. "so much." He whispers, beaming at you. You smile, admiring his charming face and kiss him.

"I love you."

You gather your clothes and prepare to leave. You smooth out your hair, sorting the eyeliner that's smudged around your eyes. You both walk out hand in hand, and head to your seats, noticing you's are getting strange stares from the awoken passengers.

"Michael, I think they heard us." You whisper in his ear once you's are both sat down, the quilt covering your legs. He side-glances at you, a wide smirk placed onto his lips.

"Well they better get used to it, we have another 11 hours left."

*

Hello. I took forever to update, I'm sorry. I have no good excuse :( On a better note... GUESS WHO'S SEEING THE BOYS TODAAAAY??? MEEE!!!! I'm so freaking excited!! I have to leave my house at 6am, to drive 8 hours to Sheffield, so during that drive I'll try to write more smut for all you horny people.

Sorry for any mistakes. :(

Please vote/comment, it makes me smile :-)