Merry Fucking Christmas!

PLEASE READ!!! - Heeey! Before you read this, I gotta tell you there is some Spanish in this smut. But don't worry, I've translated it in bold for you incase you don't know the language! :-)

*

Tonight, your parents were throwing their annual Christmas Ball. All of your friends and family were invited, the neighbours too. It was a big event in the small town you lived in.

You stand in front of your full-body mirror, examining your make-up, hair and outfit. Your outfit consisted of a white short boho dress that stops mid-thigh, and a pair of black fringe heels. You left your hair in a curly mess, flipping your hair over your shoulder to sit against your collarbone. You applied your favourite baby pink lipstick to your lips, kissing them together as you continue to stare at yourself. You hear the bell go off, with your mother's heels clicking against the hardwood flooring afterwards, probably running from the kitchen to the front door, to welcome the first batch of guests.

Making sure you were okay to go, you place your black knitted cardigan over the dress, before heading down the stairs, smiling at some of the family friends.

"Ah, Y/N, you're down! Here pass these out for me to all guests." Your mum hands you a white plate filled with her homemade white chocolate chip cookies in the shape of christmas trees, with a side of melted chocolate dip on the side.

You grab the plate and begin to walk around the house, offering guests a cookie or two. Some people are drinking champagne, wine, the hard stuff; some people stand by, eating off little napkins; and some are just talking with each other, smiles on their faces. Music fills the house as you continue to offer people cookies, and nearly 15 minutes later the plate is empty, a few crumbs scattering the white plate.

You walk into the empty kitchen, placing the plate into the sink, dipping your finger into the chocolate dip and just as you place your finger into your mouth to lick the chocolate off, a male voice that you recognise speaks up behind you.

"There you are." You turn around, your finger still in your mouth, to see Michael standing at the other side of the island in the middle of the kitchen, his hands in his front jean pockets, his thumbs on show. Your heart is ready to beat out of your chest and dance around, as you stare at him, but you remain calm, taking your finger out your mouth slowly.

"Ugh, hey! I didn't see you." You reply, grabbing a napkin from the counter and cleaning your hands.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you since..."

"..since that Thursday. Yeah it's been a long time." You finish his fading sentence.

Last year, near spring time, you caught Michael and a fellow female classmate in the girls bathroom having oral sex. You had to keep it a secret and not mention it to anyone or else Michael would be expelled since this wasn't the first time being caught AND he'd get kicked off the school's band. So, ever since then, you guys had avoided each other. He avoided you because it was awkward to look at each other knowing you walked in on him mid-orgasm. And you avoided him because you had a major crush on him, and have since you guys were eleven, and you still do.

"How have you been?" He asked again, changing the subject before it even started.

"Great." You reply, nodding your head a little. "Been busy here and there with Spanish, and photography, but I'm great. How are you?"

"Fine." He smiles. The awkwardness between you's begins to rise again, but luckily your father, walks into the kitchen, a wide smile on his face. It's obvious he's happy; it's been a long time since he's seen Michael and you in a room together. After all, you's were good friends while growing up.