Bunk

You lay on your stomach next to Michael in the bunk bed in the tour bus, reading your favourite book as Michael scrolls through his Twitter notifications, replying and following fans. You sigh as you read the words, the story taking an instant turn you weren't expecting, making you want to throw the book out the window. You feel Michael's eyes on you as you continue to read, the frown evident on your brows.

"Stop frowning, it causes wrinkles." He whispers, his head leaning against your exposed shoulder. His hair tickles the side of your face, causing butterflies to erupt in your stomach. You've began to realise that whenever he does the simplest of things like call you Princess, baby girl, or smile and laugh around you, or even just be close to you like he is right now you get those damn butterflies in your stomach, and you feel heat rise to your cheeks.

You side glance at him, and smile, kissing his lips sweetly before looking back down at your book, continuing on with your reading.

Michael sighs, kissing your shoulder as stares down at the book. "You've been reading for ages now, your brain is probably rattling. Come take a break."

His words are like buzz noises as you tune him out, your attention fully on the book until Michael grabs it from in front of you, throwing it out the bunk, where it lands on the floor. You peak your head out the closed curtain, and look down at where it landed before frowning at your boyfriend.

"What the heck, Michael?"

"Shh."

"You threw my book, if any pages are folded or ripped I won't hesitate to punch you in the throat." You say, beginning to get out of the bed to pick the book up but Michael stops you, by wrapping his arm around your stomach and pulling you back into the bunk.

"Come on, give me attention." He whines, crawling on top of you, his arms either side of your head to keep him balanced.

You furrow your eyebrows at him again as you look up at him. "What did I tell you about frowning? It gives you wrinkles."

You stare up at him, battling a stare off, which causes you to smile and laugh. "Shut up."

"You know," he dips his head down to your ear, kissing just below there, and down to your neck, before making his way back to your ear. "we're alone in this bus."

"Really? I thought the boys were here?" You fold back the curtain to take a look out, but Michael beats you to it and holds it against the wall, stopping you from moving it out the way.

"No they aren't." He whispers as his lips find the corner of your mouth, his lips kissing you there before landing onto yours. The kiss is sweet and gentle, his hands still pressed against the mattress next to your head. You hands secure his face, your thumb rubbing circles against his jawline. You trail your hands down his stomach, tracing your fingers around his skin and stop at his lower back. Michael begins to slowly grinds down against your thigh, his clothed member pressing down against you. You breath in sharply as he continues to slowly grind, his fingers tangling themselves in your hair. He pulls back from the kiss, his fingers brushing your hair away from your eyes before kissing your lips gently. He leans up a little, making sure not to hit his head on the top bunk, his legs either side of your body, as he removes his shirt, throwing it out the curtain before his hands find the hem of your top. He lifts it up your stomach, and over your chest, and you help him remove it from your body completely, leaving your upper body naked under his intense stare.

"So beautiful." He mumbles, his fingers running underneath your boobs, your skin tingling where his fingers brushed. You feel your cheeks heat up under his stare, causing you to cover your face with your hands. "Hey," fingers wrap around your wrists, pulling them away. His eyebrows furrow down at you. "stop that."