Satisfied

"Finally!" Michael sighs as he closes the door to your shared bedroom.

"Finally, what?" You joke, raising your eyebrows.

"My parents are gone!" he laughs, rubbing his eyes.

"You don't want to go play another round of Heads Up with your parents?" You joke, laying the magazine you were reading down onto the bedside table.

"No. I have other stuff planned." Michael says, wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

"Really? You never told me you had plans tonight." You continue on with your joke, pursing your lips.

He crawls onto the bed, making his way up to you, his warm breath hitting your earlobe as he speaks. "It has something to do with those lips of yours." He mumbles, kissing under your ear. He trails his lips down your neck to your collarbone.

"Sorry. You'll have to give me another clue." You manage to say, making sure to prompt him to continue with the details.

"Take a guess." He smirks against your neck, leaving open mouthed kisses along your jawline. He places both of his hands on your hips and digs his nails into your covered skin lightly.

"Are you, by any chance, wanting me to give you a blowjob, Michael?" You ask, resting your hands on his chest, pushing him away from your neck so you could see his eyes.

"You know me so well." He smirks.

You glance down to see a very evident bulge in his already tight jeans. You smile before you place your hands over his belt. You hook your index finger around the hook of his belt, pulling him closer to you. You kiss him gently, Michael deepening the kiss instantly. You unhook his belt, throwing it somewhere in the bedroom once it was undone. You trail your lips away from his to his jawline, sucking down his neck, making sure to leave a mark.

You scoot yourself further down his body, looking him in the eye as you do so.

You put your legs at each side of his own, starting to unbutton the button on his black skinny jeans. Once you got the button and zipper undone, you yank his jeans down his legs. Then came his underwear - his lucky pair as he calls them. You start to slide them off, taking your time to torture him even more. His erection sprang free as his boxers slid past before they dropped to the floor, along with his belt and jeans.

You bend down a little further from the position you're already in, making your bum stick out in the air, finding yourself eye to eye with Michael's member.

You stare up into his eyes as you bring your lips to his hard cock. You kiss the tip before running your tongue down the sides of his member. You place his balls in your mouth, gently mouthing and sucking them, earning soft groans from Michael. Replacing your mouth with your hand, you caress his balls as you deliberately bring your mouth back to the tip. You wrap your lips around the head, sucking gently before taking him deeper. Your tongue dances over the tip lightly as Michael places his hand in your hair, running his fingers through before gripping tightly.

You begin to move your mouth further down his dick, swirling your tongue down the sides. Michael  clenches his hands in your hair and moans, biting his bottom lip. You push deeper until you feel his cock touch the back of your throat and you open your mouth and throat as much as you can to take Michael in as deep as you possibly can.

"Fuck yes, y/n." Michael coaxes.

You bob your head up and down his shaft, adding to the much needed movement. You felt his cock slide between your swollen lips as he used his hold on your hair to guide you. You moan, letting the vibrations from your throat push Michael closer to climax.

"Fuck, baby. I- I'm going to-" He pants heavily.

As you feel Michael quiver beneath you, you slow your pace, tightening your lips around his dick. Not even a second later, Michael hits his peak. The warm salty come shooting into your mouth. You easily swallowed it all, licking your lips to catch any that had gotten past your lips.

"I will never get bored of your lips around me." Michael whispers into your ear as you lay on the bed together, turning to face each other.

"I know. You tell me that every time we finish." You tease.

"It's because it's true." He pecks your nose, before you get up to brush your teeth.

"Mmhm." You mumble, as you walk away into the bathroom.

You quickly brush your teeth, and get ready for bed, walking back into the bedroom to see Michael lay against the headboard shirtless as the covers cover his bottom half.

You switch the bedroom light off, crawling back into the bed, curling into Michael's chest as he wraps his arms around you.

"Love you." Michael kisses the top of your head, and you can't help but smile at his words, mumbling them back to him as you drift off to sleep.

Michael Clifford SmutOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara