Hot & Heavy

"Are you almost here?" You ask Michael over the phone.

"Yeah, I'm a couple mins away." He replies. "Why are you still up? It's late."

"I have an audition coming up, so of course I'm up late studying the script. Plus, I knew you'd bring back food." You smile over the phone.

"You know me so well, Y/N." You hear him chuckle.

"Well we have been friends for a long time, so..."

"Yeah, yeah. Just open the door."

"Alrighty." You hang up, placing your phone back onto your bed, getting up from the bed and going to the front door. Michael's car pulls up in your driveway and you stand in the doorway, arms crossed over your chest. The headlights turn off and the drivers door opens. Michael steps out of the car.

He gets near, and the light from inside shines on him and you see marks on his face.

"Michael," You stop him from coming inside. "What the heck happened to you?"

"Nothing." He shakes his head, a small smile tugging at his lips. He tries to walk past you, but you block his way.

"Who did this to you?" You scan his face, frowning.

"Well since it looks like you won't let me in until I tell you; it's for the music video. It's all make-up." Michael says, lifting his hand up between you both, a white paper bag dangling between you's. "I bought you your favourite."

"Oh, yay. Food!" You wrap your arms around him and give him a hug. You let him inside the house and close the door. Michael kicks off his shoes and places his leather jacket on the banister.

"My roommate's asleep, so we have to be quiet." You warn Michael as you's head into the kitchen. You grab the bag and take out the food, setting it on the table.

"I have been craving takeaway all day."

You close your eyes as you take a bite into the food Michael bought. "This hits the spot." You moan in satisfaction, opening your eyes afterwards.

"How long have you been studying for?" Michael asks after a few minutes of silence. His eyes are on you at he chews, watching you carefully as you swallow whats in your mouth, your finger up in the air in an attempt to let him know to hold on for a second.

"All day - well since 12. But, I wanna talk about those bruises. They look so real!"

Michael smirks and eats a chip. "I look pretty badass with them on, don't I?" He smirks. "So punk." He winks, making you roll your eyes.

"Can I touch one? I'm gonna touch one." You ignore him, leaning over the small dining table before he can even answer.

Leaning over and placing your hands on his face, you feel Michael's jaw clench. His face is covered in fake cuts, bruises and dried blood. He has a false black and purple left eye, cuts above and below his right eye, a bloody nose, and a cut lip. "Wow." You whisper.

Wow is all you need to say. He looks different than usual. Something about him is just...sexy. Naturally, he is sexy, but tonight... there's just something about him. The cut on his pink, plump lip; you just want to kiss it.

Wait. What? No! God, no! I cannot be thinking about my best-friend like this. Hell no! Y/N, you can not think of him like this. No matter how hot he looks, and how you're slightly getting turned on - stop it. You think to yourself, backing away from Michael quickly and leaning back onto the chair.

"This is so odd." You say to Michael.

"What is?" He asks you, his eyebrows raised.

"Seeing you like this. You won't even touch a spider let alone fight with another human. It's weird."