Shower

It was a busy day at work today, and you couldn't wait to get home and have a nice warm shower before making dinner for your boyfriend, Michael, who has been at the studio for at least 14 hours.

When you arrive home, you go straight into the bathroom, pressing shuffle on your music and hopping into the shower, the warm water relaxing your muscles. You listen to a couple of songs, softly singing along to 80's music when all of a sudden the music stops. You stop your actions, soap still in your hair as you peak your head around the shower curtain. Michael stands by the sink, his shoes and shirt off. He's looking down, unbuckling his belt.

"What are you doing?" You ask. He looks up at you as he takes his jeans off.

"I missed you, is all." He shrugs. He looks sad, the smile on his lips not reaching his eyes. You nod your head in reply, and go back to washing the shampoo out your hair. Michael climbs in just as you manage to get the soap out your hair, his head down low as he takes a step to you, and wrapping his arms around your wet body. The water soaks Michael as he hugs you, your eyebrows furrowed as you slowly wrap your arms around his back, rubbing your hand up and down. Something clearly isn't right.

"What's the matter?" You slowly push at his shoulders so you see his face. His eyes show sadness, and it aches you knowing he's in some sort of pain.

"Capitol dropped us today." His voice was quiet as he spoke and you couldn't believe the words that left his mouth.

"What?" You drag the word out, cupping his face. "Why?" You try to read his emotions within his eyes but all you see is anger and sadness.

"Apparently we're not professional and not selling enough records so they dropped us."

"I'm so sorry, Michael." You place a soft kiss onto his lips, the drops of water from the shower head hitting your faces. Michael places his hands onto each side of your face, the once sweet and innocent kiss turning into something more. He turns you around, your back hitting the cold tiled wall. You groan as you run your fingers through his wet hair and down his chest. You let your eyes roam around his stomach before starting to kiss down his neck again. You noticed his breathing has picked up as you suck at the skin under his ear.

"They'll realise that they dropped an amazing band with great potential soon enough." You whisper into his ear, kissing his lob. His hands are wondering around your body, his fingers grazing your skin gently at your words.

You look back up at him, his bottom lip between his teeth. He starts kissing down your neck as he whispers your name. You moan and he lifts you up, your legs wrapping around his waist. His mouth trails down your neck, to your chest and then to your boobs. His mouth finds one of your nipples, biting down on the nub slightly.

"Fuck." You whisper. Your hands raking through his wet hair, tugging as he continues his sweet assault. "Keep going, baby." You bit your lip. He runs his hands up and down your body, his mouth leaving your boobs.

He licks his lips, and stares into your eyes as he lifts you further up the wall a bit more, before lowering you down on him. Your mouth opens, as you arch your back.

"God." You say as he slowly thrusts in and out. You grab onto his shoulders moaning into them. He doesn't say anything, he just continues to bit his lip, looking down between your stomachs and watching where your bodies connect as he thrusts into you.

The hot water that still hits you's, steams up the room, making it harder and harder to breath. His thrusts get sloppier as you feel yourself close to your climax.

"I want you to say my name." Michael suddenly breathes out. His eyes meeting yours, his lips parted. His hair sticks to his forehead, drops of water running down his flustered face.

"Michael."  You whisper.

"Again." His thrusts start to pick up again, and the burn in your stomach intensifying.

"Michael!" This time you moan his name out, as you reach your high, Michael's followed right after. His lips meet yours again, as he puts you back down onto your feet.

"You always know how to make a sad boy happy." A small smirk on his lips.