Chapter Thirty: dancing with demons

Zeref was on his knees panting. He almost didn't make it out, which sent fear throughout his body. He never wanted to live as much as he did now. Looking up at the ice wizard before him, the one who used to hate him so much, he saved him, "thank you Grey...." He tells him.

Grey's eyes widened but, then went back to normal, "it was no big deal. You're a pretty good master so...." He tried hard to act tough but, grey helps the black wizard up on his feet, "let's find natsu now."

"Right," hope to see is brother filled his heart.

Mavis came running up to him and hugged him tightly, "zeref.... don't do anything like that again!"

"I wont."

The guild walks till they reach a room. Morina opens the door.

"This is my place," She says.

The room was only slightly lit, showing a canopy bed and a closet full of clothes.

"I got all of you costumes for the party tonight," Morina tells them all as she throws each one their stuff.

The whole guild changed into their clothes. The outfits were all black. The girls costumes though were revealing.

Lucy squirms uncomfortably in hers, "is there nothing else I can where?" The clothes she wore was leather with a cropped corset top. a tiny skirt and tall thigh high boots. The last thing to put on was the cat ears.

"No... it was the only thing that could fit your chest size..." Morina tells her laughing.

She looks around at her friends and notices the guys with their jaws to the floor even Zeref himself, "don't look at me!" She shouts.

"Love rival!" Juvia exclaims like always.

"I'm not a love rival!"

"Last but not least, you all need to take these pills to get the fake etherious marks." Diaki hands one to each of the wizards. Only Grey and Jackel didn't need to take them.

They all leave together to join the giant party waiting for them downstairs where Raynare and E.N.D will be.

-------

The demon king and queen of darkness walk along side the etherious Fuzen. Music blared from the speakers through the other side of the door. Natsu inhaled preparing himself for what to come. He wondered how their parties here were like. Then he hears a high pitched voice screaming Raynare name with joy.

He turns to look at the sound and sees a little girl around the age of six running towards them. Her long pink hair swayed and her blue eyes shined with light.

"Raynare!" She yells again.

"Akari!" The cursed girl says with a smile, holding out her arms. They embrace each other for a moment, "your cat costume is so cute!"

"Yours too! Who's that?" The small child looks over at the fire demon.

"That's E.N.D. the demon king."

Akari grabs Natsu's hand, "hello! I've always wanted to meet you. I like your pink spikey hair!"

He couldn't help but smile back, "thanks but, it's salmon colored."

She rolls her eyes, "it's still pink," Then unexpectedly she hugs his leg tightly, "I thought you would be scary looking."

"My Etherious form is though."

"Why are your eyes kind when you're supposed to be evil?"

Her words shocked him. He didn't know what to say to that.