Chapter 12

Luth in the dinner with Elrond

************************************

The two Elven maidens lead me into a bath that was ready with warm water and rose petals. It was really refreshing and it calmed my aching muscles.

After the shower they worked with my hair. Two braids and the rest have been left natural. It's been a while that I have seen my natural hair. I always put it in braids.

They then helped me put on a dress it was white with light blue long vest thingy, but I liked it so much.

As I entered the dinning room or more hall. I heard the dwarves complaining about the lack of meet.

"Lady Luth my child come sit with us" Lord Elrond called me over causing everyone to look at me. Kili had a glass in hand that fell as he looked at me. I walked over to them and sat next to daddy.

"You look lovely, little wolf" daddy whispered holding my hand into his and tracing batterns over it.

"Thank you daddy" I whispered back. Daddy and Gandalf then gave lord Elrond their swords. The ones they found in the trolls cave.

"This is Orcrist, the Goblin cleaver. A famous blade forged by the high Elves of the West. My kin" Lord Elrond said handing it to daddy, "May it serve you well" he continued as daddy took it with a nod.

"And this is Glamdring the Foehammer. Sword of the king of Gondolin. These were made for the Goblin wars of the first age." He said to Gandalf. "How came you by these?" He asked.

"We found them in a Troll-hoard on the great east road shortly before we were ambushed by Orcs." Gandalf explained.

"And What were you doing on the great east road?" Lord Elrond asked.

"I came from there when I first met daddy. He is helping know I really am" I said with a smile.

"Oh. I could maybe help with that" he offered.

"Thank you Lord Elrond" I said bowing my head a little.

"You raised her well, Thorin Oakenshield." Lord Elrond said to my father.

"Thank you. She is my precious little girl" daddy said kissing my cheeks.

"There is only one thing for it....

There's an inn, there's an inn, there's a merry old inn
beneath an old grey hill,
And there they brew a beer so brown
That the Man in the Moon himself came down
one night to drink his fill.

The ostler has a tipsy cat
that plays a five-stringed fiddle;
And up and down he saws his bow
Now squeaking high, now purring low,
now sawing in the middle.

So the cat on the fiddle played hey-diddle-diddle,
a jig that would wake the dead:
He squeaked and sawed and quickened the tune,
While the landlord shook the Man in the Moon:
'It's after three!' he said.

I had to hold my laughter as Bofur song much to the horror of the elves. The other dwarves cheered on him.

"Hey, Luth come and sing" Kili called and I shook my head

"Oh come on, princess" Uncle Dwalin said.

"Okay" I said standing up and walking toward them in the middle.

"The song of Durin" Fili shouted. I nodded at that and strated singing.

The world was young,
the mountains green,
When Durin woke and walked alone.
He stooped and looked in Mirrormere,
As gems upon a silver thread,
Above the shadows of his head.
Of mighty kings in Nargothrond And Gondolin,
who now beyond
The Western Seas have passed away:
The world was fair in Durin's Day.
A king he was on carven throne
With golden roof and silver floor,
And runes of power upon the door.
There shone for ever fair and bright.
There hammer on the anvil smote,
There chisel clove, and graver wrote;
The delver mined, the mason built.
Unwearied then were Durin's folk;
The darkness dwells in Durin's halls;
The shadow lies upon his tomb
In Moria, in Khazad-dûm.
In dark and windless Mirrormere;
Till Durin wakes again from sleep.

As I finished everyone clapped including the elves.

"This is really amazing, Lady Luth" Lord Elrond said with smile.

"Thank you" I said bowing a little. I looked at daddy to see his eyes full of bride.