Chapter 11

We walked through the Valley. The evles were merry some of them tried to hit on me but were threatened by my over protective company.

We reached the stairs of a huge house. That was when an elf came down.

"Mithrandir" the elf said.

"Ah, Lindir" Gandlaf greated back. I saw daddy whisper something to uncle Dwalin.

"We heard you crossed into the Valley." Lindir said.

"I must speak with Lord Elrond" Gandalf said.

"My Lord Elrond is not here." Answered Lindinr. Honetly, I don't like him.

"Not here? Where is he?" Gandlaf asked and that was when we heard a horn. Then hooves of horses as they neared us. They pushed me into the middle as the elves surrounded us.

"Gandalf" A man that looked way too young called.

"Lord Elrond." Gandalf said back. Seriously, he is young. They then started talking in Elvish and I totally understood nothing.

"Strange for Orcs to come closer to our borders. Something or someone has drawn them near" Lord Elrond said.

"That may have been us" Gandlaf said.

"Welcome, Thorin son of Thrain" Lord Elrond greeted.

"I do not believe we have met" daddy said.

"You have your grandfather's bearing. I knew Thror when he ruled Under the Mountain" Lord Elrond said. I doubt it with the way the talk about him he seemed older, yet he look younger than that Lindir guy.

"Indeed? He made no mention of you" daddy said. Lord Elrond then said something in Elvish.

"What is he saying? Does he offer us insult?" Gloin asked.

"No, Master Gloin, he's offering you food" Gandalf explained.

"I have a question" I said and they all looked at me.

"What is it Luth?" Gandalf asked.

"Not for you for him" I said pointing at Lord Elrond.

"Ask away" he said with a smile.

"Are you really Lord Elrond? I mean from what Gandalf said you sounded older , but you look young. Even younger than this guy and the other riders too" I said they all looked at me that I wanted to shrink back and hide behind daddy.

"Why thank you for the compliment, Lady Luth. I will explain everything about my blood line for you later if you want. Right now you all need to rest" he said and two elf maidens came and lead me away.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Our lord ordered us to have you bathed amd rested before food" one of them said.

"Thank you" I offered with a smile.

"You are welcome" they both said smiling back. Elves are not bad maybe not all of them are bad like daddy says.