Chapter 7

Next morning, we woke up early. Tidied the house before we left on our ponies and horse for gandalf.

I rode with Fili on his pony. The company were putting wagers over if he will come or not.

"I say he will come" I said smiling at him.

"How do you know that?" Fili asked.

"Woman intuition" I answered.

Suddenly we heard mister Bilbo shouting. "Wait. Wait" he ran over to Uncle Balin. "I signed it" mr. Bilbo handed him the contract.

"Everything appears to be in order. Welcome, Master Baggins to the company of Thorin Oakelshield" Uncle Balin announced.

"Give him a pony" daddy said. He totally hates the fact that mister Bilbo is coming with us.

"No, no, that won't be necessary. Thank you. I'm sure I can keep up on foot. I've done my fair share of walking holiday, you know? Even got as far as Frogmorton once. Aa!" He rambled. Kili and Fili lifted him up into a pony I swear those two enjoy to see other people suffer.

Mr. Baggins then caused a mess by telling us to turn around for his handkerchief. I swear this guy acts like a girl, like aunt Dis act sometimes.

We kept on walking for days and making camps at night. We made a fair distance and I was getting restless. I haven't shifted in a while, but I slept on Fili's lap.

"Orc?" I woke up with a start when I heard Mr. Bilbo ask.

"Throat cutter. There'll be dozens of them out there. The lone lands are crawling with them. They strike in the wee small hours when everyone's asleep" Fili said.

"Quick and quiet, no screams. Just lots of blood" Kili joined in. They both then chuckled at Mr. Bilbo's face.

"You think that's funny? You think a night raid by Orcs is a joke?" Daddy asked.

"We didn't mean anything by it" Kili said.

"No, you didn't. You know nothing of the world." daddy said walking over the the hill side looking into the distance.

"Don't mind him, laddie. Thorin has more cause than most to hate orcs" Uncle Balin said.