Chapter 31

The ground thundered underneath us.

"Gandalf what's going on?" I asked in worry.

"Wereworms" he whispered. Huge worms showed up from the rocky area.

"Oh come on" Dain said. I shifted into my huge black wolf.

"To battle sons of Durin" Dain ordered as the dwarves ran over to fend up the wereworms and the Orcs army.

Dwarves stood in a defend formation. For a while Elves didn't move.

"Lord Thranduil, will you not fight?" I asked him. He looked at me for a while before ordering his people to attack.

The war was fierce people died here and there. I jumped between them bitting Orcs heads here and there.

A group of the Orcs went to the city. Deviding our army into half. I stayed with Thranduil I will not let him get hurt the least I could do before dying. I fought here and there.

Thranduil headed over to the city but I had another thing in mind I ran up to the mountain where Azog stayed to command his army.

Azog you piece of filth. I am coming for you. I thought as I ran up the hill.

Then I heard it the horn of Erebor. He joined the battle. Daddy is back. Wait, I am not his child. Not anymore.

There is it. Azog's hideout. Let's kill this piece of dirt. I slowly entered the ruined watch tower. Killing Orcs here and there. I nearly made it to the top when I saw Fili.

"Luth, what are you doing here?" He asked. I snuggled into him. "I wondered why there were dead bodies of Orcs as we climbed up" he said petting my head.

I shifted back and looked at him. "Fili we have to run now. He is still here" as I said that lights came out from behind and then from front we were surrounded.

"Lu, run. I don't want you hurt" he said carresing my face.

"Fili, I don't want to leave you. Not this time, never. I don't want you to die" I said hugging him. That was when the lights got brighter.