Chapter 15

"That's makes 14. Where's Bilbo? Where is our Hobbit?" Gandalf asked.

"Curse that Halfling! Now he's lost?" Uncle Dwalin shouted, and they started arguing about Bilbo. That was when I smelled him. He is near but why isn't he showing himself.

"No, he isn't." Bilbo said appearing from behind a tree.

"Bilbo Baggins. I have never been so glad to see anyone in my life." Gandalf said.

"Bilbo. We'd given you up?" Kili said.

How on earth did you get past the Goblins?" Fili asked.

"How, indeed" I said looking at him. He patted his side.

"Well, what does it matter? He's back" Gandalf said.

"It matters. I want to know. Why did you come back?" Daddy asked.

"Look, I know you doubt me. I know you always have. And you're right, I often think of Bag-end. I miss my books. And my armchair and my garden. See, that's where I belong. That's home. And that's why I came back. Because you don't have one. A home. It was taken from you. But I will help you take it back if I can." Bilbo said. I smiled and hugged him hard.

"Thank you for that Bilbo" I whispered into his ears.

We heard Warg growls nearing on us.

"Out of the frying pan." Daddy said.

"And into the fire. Run." Gandalf said and we all ran. As fast as we could Wargs were closing on us. One of them ran into Bilbo's sword.

"Up into the trees. All of you! Come on, climb! Bilbo, climb!" Gandlaf ordered.

"They're coming" daddy shouted.

"Come on Bilbo" I urged him. We both ran into the trees climbing up as high as we could.

"Azog" daddy whispered. The pale Orc talked in the black speech to the others with him. He ordered them something and they started attacking us.

"He's alive" I whispered in fear. The trees started to give in under us from the force of the Wargs attacks. We all then jumped into the last tree with Gandalf.

"Fili" Gandlaf said throwing a flaming pine cone to him. He throw it on the Wargs. A while later we all started throwing them and the Wargs fell back.

From all our weights the tree tipped into the Valley a little startling us. Ori fell but held into Dori. Who soon lost handing and fell to be reached out with Gandalf's staff.

Daddy walked over to Azog. He is set for revenge. The Warg ran him over. Daddy was being pushed back and that Warg bit him hard then trew him on the rock.

Another Orc walked over to daddy to cut off his head, but Bilbo jumped at him. Saving daddy's life in the process.

Bilbo stood there infront of daddy. Azog and him minions surrounded them. I ran over to them shifting into my huge black wolf in the process pushing the Orcs and their Wargs away. Uncle Dwalin, Fili and Kili joined in the battle. I stood on top of daddy growling in warning at the Wargs.

I heard it then. Eagles cries. Gandlaf called the Eagles . They flew us away from danger I jumped onto one of them with Fili and Kili. I shifted back and looked at the Eagle carrying daddy worriedly.