Eplogue

I sat in the garden reading a book that lord Elrond gave me about his heritage. Which is kind of mine too.

After all I am a half Dunedain. It's been years since the battle of the five armies. Years since I lost my father and king but he is always in my heart.

"Hey, Luth" I looked up to see Legolas looking at me with a smile.

"Hey, Legolas. What are you doing here? I thought you went back to Mirkwood" I asked.

"I did, but I was sent here in a diplomatic mission" he shrugged.

"How is your dad?" I asked.

"He is fine. He said to give you this" he showed me a beautiful golden tiara.

"This is beautiful. So beautiful" I whispered touching it.

"Allow me" Legolas said putting it on my head. He then smiled and nodded at me.

"How does it look?" I asked.

"Suitable for a princess like you" he said with a smile.

"Mae govanin, mellon" I whispered causing him to smile.

"Luth, Ada wants to see you." Elladan called.

"Coming. If you excuse me Mellon." I said to Legolas who nodded at me.

I walked over to Elrond's library were he spends most of his days. When I reached the door I knocked.

I entered when I thought I heard someone allowing me in. "You called, lord Elrond?" I asked.

"Yes, I received a letter from Erebor. Dain is asking for the princess to come back" He said with a smile.

"Really? I missed everyone." I exclaimed happily.

"Legolas will accompany you. I will miss having you here" he said with a smile.

"I will come back one day" I said hugging him.

Next day, I woke up early. Dressed up in travel clothes amd prepared all my wepons. A knock came on the door.

"Come in." I said and Legolas entered the room.

"I see you are ready, mellon." He said with a smile.

"Yes, of course. I want to go home after all those years." I said with a smile.

"Let's get going then." He said softly. It begins now my journey back home. To the place I left after their death.