"Not really." Niall rubs his eye. "But I know I'm truly in love with her. I don't see myself without her."

Louis smiles and leans back into his chair. "Good. You know I care about you, your career, and love life."

"Yes."

"You know how we started this entire thing to fake this relationship and trick people?" Louis crosses his arms.

Niall nods.

"I'm glad things changed and you're in love with my best friend." Louis sits up and sets his hands flat on his desk. "That's it for today. I'll text you more details as I get them."

After saying their goodbyes, Niall walks out of the building and into his Range Rover.

N: "Hey, u awake?" 
E: "Woke up like 5 minutes ago. :) I miss you already xx"
N: "I'll be home in about 30 minutes. Xx. Stay."

------
As Niall  goes to unlock the front door, his phone starts ringing. He quickly pulls it out and puts it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Liam."

"Liam!" Niall smiles and turns the key. "How are ya mate?!"

"Good, good. Listen, did you go see louis today?" He asks rather quickly.

"Yeah just got back, why?" Niall opens the door and shoves the key into his pocket. He walks inside and closes the door, locking it.

"Did you hear?! Harry was going to propose at the party! Zayn just told me that Louis texted him after the party."

"Ah yes, Ella told me when Louis came to her freaking out." He sets his wallet and keys on the coffee table in the living room.

"Yeah! But Harry got so shit faced, he didn't even remember! And like I texted Harry before Zayn told me, just checking on him. He told me he feels terrible and I asked why.That's
when he told me. Literally, 10 minutes after I got done talking to him, Zayn told me."

"Yeah Louis was a bit bum because he saw the ring box by accident beforehand." Niall walks towards the stairs. "No wonder he came in late."

"Exactly, he probably was bummed." Liam sighs deeply. "Can you believe? They're going to get engaged anytime!"

Niall laughs and walks to his bedroom. "Mate, they're in love. Disgustingly in love. It's about time."

He opens the door and finds Ella sitting near the window, in an oversized hoodie and knee high socks. Her knees are pulled up to her chest and her hair is off to one side. She looks amazing.

He smiles when she turns her head to face him. He gestures at his phone and mouths "Liam."
Ella smiles and nods, turning her head back to the view.

"I know, that's so true. Probably worse than you and Ella." Liam chuckles.

"Hey now. We're not that bad anymore."

"But you were! Anyway, i gotta go. Zayn is making me go to this art stuff. I don't even know what it is. Ugh. I'll talk to you later."

"Ha! Have fun with that. Tell Zayn I'll speak with him soon." Niall stands in front of Ella. "Bye Li."

He hangs up and puts his cell phone away in his pocket. "Hey there, love."