Prologue

Maddie

My family  - well, what's left of it - leaving was horrible. My younger sister couldn't stop crying and wouldn't let go from her tight grasp around me. I was heart broken that Skyler and Dad had to go.

They had to leave because my Dad got a new job in Texas and he couldn't catch flights everyday, because we can't afford it, and because I'm old enough, I stayed behind.

But I would have had to go my seperate ways soon anyways, because I was applying for New York's Cornell University.

I now lived in my apartment with Kylie (my best friend) in Malibu, because Kylie's parents had this spare apartment.

"Hey, Maddie, get your ass out here, quick!" screamed Kylie from the terrace. I sighed, placing my book on my nightstand. I adjusted my loose ponytail as I hopped off of my bed and sauntered lazily out the glass sliding doors.

I shut my eyes instantly at the bright sun and shielded my eyes with my hands.

"What's so important that I have to get my butt off of my bed?" I asked annoyingly, placing one hand on my hips and raising my eyebrows at Kylie.

"Look!" she pointed to a massive crowd which was buzzing with excitement on the peach sand of the beach.

It was made up mostly of the girls from our school, dressed in crop tops and very short shorts, squealing and pointing to something in the distance eagerly.

"What are they doing there?" I squinted my eyes at something that was moving slowly to the girls, but it seemed to be guarded.

The girls all started screaming and jumping around, and some even ran towards the figure.

"OH MY GOD I KNOW WHO IT IS!" blurted Kylie at me. She grabbed my arms tightly and started jumping around too, screaming at the top of her lungs, her dyed blue hair bouncing around everywhere.

"Shut up, Kylie!" I laughed at her in disbelief, "Are you trying to summon birds or something-"

"It's-" she breathed deeply, releasing her hands from my red arms, "It's GRAYSON DOLAN!" she started screaming again, but my wide smile disappeared clean from my face.

I looked down from the balcony again and saw the figure clearly now.

Kylie was right.

It was Grayson Dolan.

---------------------------------------------------

WASSUPP🤘🏻

NEW BOOK+I'm way more excited to write this story, because I actually have it planned and stuff👅🌩🌵👼🏼💕

If you haven't seen my other books,,
go check them out!!🍑💐😽🌾💫
Vote and comment for more!🌸

Buh byee ✌🏼️