Chapter 8- In 1680

Chapter 8

In 1680

When they woke up they were on the place the weird teleporting started but something was wrong, they were all in black and white. It was so different they were the only ones with color in that place,

“Witches!! Like before, kill them” the town people came forward them with fire, wooden swords, picks, brooms, knives and all that stuff.

“Why are they attacking us” yells Trevor.

“I do not know, but RUNN!!” screams Michelle.

They started running and the town people kept chasing them finally they ditch them and stopped at a shop.

“This is a good place to change clothes so we can blend with this people,” Andrew says.  The girls took pieces of clothing and looked at the guys with an angry look telling them to get out of the room,

“Fine we go, but hurry up we don’t know where we are” says Zac looking strait at Emily’s eyes.  The guys took some clothes and left the room,  

“Where are we?” asks Aubrey

“I don’t know but we are not in our time, I don’t even think we’re in the 21st century anymore” responds Lori.

“But we are still in Paris, I know it” says Maria looking outside the window and she had a point everything look the same, except for the color of things.

“Miss Lorianne do you have any idea why are we here?” asks Vanessa

“No” Lori says disappointed

“Someone called for us, maybe it’s evil or not but we have to find who send us to their time” says Emily looking at them with serious eyes.  While the boys already finished changing, they were trying to figure out what happened and a plan, Zac knew as much as Emily but nothing else.  They were going to start the search for the person who sent them to that time. 

“Trevor aren’t you going to peek?” Andrew asks

“No” Trevor looks at Andrew

“Not, even trying; why?” Andrew asks

“Just have a lot of things in my mind,” Trevor says

“Aubrey” Andrew whispers at Zac

 They changed clothes; they all looked so weird in black and white.  It was weird before since their bodies were all in gray and the clothes were in color but now it all fit. When they finally finished talking about searching for the person who sent for them the authorities showed up

“Great they caught us” says Trevor

“The window let’s go” yells Aubrey running towards the window.  They escaped trough the window, but the authorities had the building surrounded, Andrew tried to use an ice attack but his powers didn’t work.

“Why won’t they work?” he looks disappointed at himself

“Maybe because we don’t exist, yes that’s it since we are not at our current time so we don’t have our powers” Lori speaks up, trying to cheer Andrew up.

”Since that doesn’t work, let’s Go” says Emily running toward an alley.  They started running and they finally loose them, they went to stop on an alley.

“We finally lost them,” Emily gasping.  Everyone tired trying to catch their breath; they looked at each other and started to laugh.  Lori was so tired she sat on the floor laughing with the others.

“Who’s that?” Aubrey points at a woman using Fire like Lori and two women with her, one of those women was using the power of Michelle, water, but the other one wasn’t fighting she was surrounded by a force field with her eyes close as if she were sleeping in the middle of the fight. They were fighting a man with a black coat, he looked a lot like the man who attacked Lori, and others with a coat but different colors.