"Ouch," he muttered under his breath. He tried to pry himself off of me, but I wouldn't let him. "Get off," he begged. I laughed at him and stood to my feet. "Nice to see you too," he said sarcastically as he was getting to his feet. I laughed at him.

"So, where's Harry and Niall?" I asked, looking around the park for this.

"In this," he said, giving me a notecard just like Louis did. I looked at the note.

Go to the closest Nando's. Harry should be there. Wish I was there ;) Love you my princess -Niall xoxo

Now I realized that this is like a scavenger hunt. I'm on the hunt for Niall. Of course.

"Come on," Liam said, going to the car. I followed him and hopped into the vehicle. We strapped ourselves in and Paul took off.

---

About another fifteen minutes, we came to a Nando's. Paul stopped in a parking spot closet to the door. I got out and walked inside. It wasn't that hard to spot Harry. His curly locks stand out like a sore thumb.

I walked over to him, but I came in behind. I took I deep breath, trying not to laugh, and put a hand on his shoulder. He jumped seriously five feet from his seat. He turned around and looked relieved that it was me.

"Jesus Jessica. You scared the crap out of me," he put a hand over his heart. I shook my head and sat in the booth seat in front of him.

"Nice to see you too," I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"How've you been?" He asked, putting a hand on his chin. I laughed at him thinking about the events that have occurred. I cannot say anything about me getting kidnapped or that kiss with Alex. None of them should know that, although I did tell Niall about being kidnapped.

"Okay, I guess. School's going good. I made a couple friends."

"I hope you didn't forget about us," he said exasperatedly.

"I kind of couldn't because my roommate has posters of you guys and 5 Seconds of Summer on her wall."

"Did you miss us?" He smirked and I shook my head at him again. Of course he knew the answer.

"Nah, I came here because I wanted Starbucks," I sarcastically replied. "Of course I missed you guys." He chuckled a little at my comment.

"Oh, uhm, this is for you," he handed me a notecard. I took it from him and read.

The last place is a surprise ;) Love you princess. -Niall xoxo

I love how he calls me princess. It feels like I am his princess. Harry got up from his spot and stood.

"Come on."

---

"Where're we going?" I asked Paul as he took another turn. He just smiled and winked at me. He stopped in front of a lake. It was dark out. Stars popped out of the sky like it was drawn on a piece of black paper.

There was a canoe close by.

"This is just for you," Harry told me. I nodded my head and got out of the car. I felt my stomach churn in nervousness. I don't know why I'm nervous, but I am.

I walked to the canoe and got in. I struggled a little pushing the oars, but I finally gained the strength to push it perfectly.

I looked behind me to see a canoe with a lantern and a blonde boy in it. It has to be Niall. I kept pushing my boat to his.

"Hello Jessica," I heard his Irish accent say. I felt my stomach flutter when he said my name. He stood up carefully and got into mine. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," I smiled soothingly. Then I remembered that text he sent me earlier this week. "What did you have to ask me?"

He smiled and stood up carefully.

"Jessica, you don't know how much you mean to me. If I lost you again, I would just die. I don't know what I'd do without you. And I know we've only known each other for nine months, but I love you," he put his hand in his back pocket. He bent on his right knee and opened a box that had a ring in it. I felt the tears coming. "Jessica Rozene Smith, would you do the honor of marrying me?"

I stood up to and put my arms around him. I placed my lips on his and kissed him passionately. The fireworks were there again. He put his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer to him.

"Yes, Niall. Yes, I will marry you."

I'm having a love/hate thing with this chapter. I love it because they get married. I hate it because it's not me.

I'm just going to curl up in a corner and cry wishing that it was me instead.

But I hope you liked this chapter! No Control is coming to and end 😪 But there is going to be one last book. It's going to be called 'Infinity'. It's going to be about their life when they get married, so on and so forth.

Much love My Little Niallers ❤️

-Brooke 🤘🏻

P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎁🎀🤘🏻🎄☃❄️